What to do???

admat

Idling at the Lights
First Name
mat
Drive
97 galant
Hey fellas new to the forum and was looking for a bit of advice, recently meet an wall with my pfl galant (manual, 140kms) and have thrown the front chassis 10mm to the left by the looks of it (in my inexperienced opinion)... have now bought a pfl legnum as a daily to keep getting to work, same colour, only its auto and has 190 on the clock and some lifter noise, but has sweet leather interior Options: 1- straighten the galant and transfer interior and front bar etc. 2- transfer running gear to leggy 3- flick off galant and just live with the auto leggy???? Hoping You guys would know whats worth doing and whats just wasting time! Pretty bummed right now, lol cheers

justin

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
justin
Drive
1999 legnum 2.5 auto
you wont find replace ment panels except from doner car,
use good parts from galant to throw into legnum and scrap galant.

just my opinion but its how much its worth to you.

lokk at resale of galant and legnum then how much its going to fix

admat

Idling at the Lights
First Name
mat
Drive
97 galant
you wont find replace ment panels except from doner car,
use good parts from galant to throw into legnum and scrap galant.

just my opinion but its how much its worth to you.

lokk at resale of galant and legnum then how much its going to fix
Mmm yeah, cost will eventually win out i think, just weighing up whether straightning chassis is cheaper than removing engine/gearbox i should take some snaps to show yas what im dealing with

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
The car will never be the same. Transfer motor and gearbox. It's not that hard. Sell auto. Keep ticking motor for forged rebuild partially funded by parting wrecked car!!! Winning

Top Bottom