what was the first mod you did to your car?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Errr.. Can't remember.. I think it's either the bov, x3e silicon pipes, cooler or brakes..

G

Unregistered
New wheels. Then brembo upgrade. Exhaust is going on shortly when I'm not so lazy.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
To the Legnum, Gram Light 57Fs - far more important than AU stereo, hey AM 891 was ok :lol:
Wheels has been the first mod to every car I've ever owned.... biggest/best step you can take to making your car look unique.

lathiat

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trent Lloyd
Drive
97 Legnum (Manual)
Recaro Seats front & rear.. I haven't even got my legnum yet hahaha.. had them dropped into the car in sydney before being shipped to me in perth this week..

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I think on the Mazda was a stereo (tape player ftw)
Liberty was lower springs
VR4 was a stereo (damn minidisc player lol - aftermarket one bought for the Liberty)
Trueno again was stereo (didn't like the pioneer headunit in it)
WRX was, surprise surprise, stereo! (From the Trueno - my Alpine!)

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Hmm, first mod was the HKS panel filter, I think. Then bonnet struts, brakes, MBC and DiscoPC.

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
The first thing I done was put Steve's Kakimoto cat back exhaust on my car. I lost a bit of zing from loss of back pressure but the new turbo setup loves it.

MackTheKnife

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Paul Mc
Drive
'90 MX5 and '01 LR Freelander V6 Softback
Ghetto mod: Cable ties on the soft intake hoses FTW

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Trent, assuming you're willing to wait for me to get around to it I have a set here that are currently on a car but I will remove them as I have a set of door cards that closer matches my Evo TME Recaro's. Otherwise you might be able to find a set in Aus?

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
Currently halfway through doing the spark plugs/leads/rockergaskets/spark gaskets as the first thing ive done to the egnum..
going smoothly besides one of the sparkplugs that wont come out... on the rear bank :S
spent 3 hours trying last night and now im over it so im calling out a mobile mechanice... to replace 1 spark plug

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Hmmm first mod done was the 100K service from the boys over at MEEK...was gonna get a new set of rims but decided the 100k service is more important...

Top Bottom