Who does what?

G

Unregistered
pastry chef, but as alot you are saying change is deff in the air.. find my self less and less satisfied with my job, army is looking good.... also like to tinker alot with cars hence the car clubs..lol

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
I guess im an IT geek too, but my job isnt your usual boring IT type job sitting at a desk doing the same run of the mill work each day.

My brother and I run our own web design business, so in any one day I can do anything from coding (html, css) to graphic design work (drawing interfaces), creating flyers and banners, research (half of my job is research just about!), playing flash and animation, book keeping and invoicing, promo work to get more work (as in scouting around for people who need websites). Sometimes I even get to drive to the atm to deposit cheques or to visit clients!

Its a pretty cool job, but really hard work doing it for yourself. The pay is terrible, and you always have to be on the ball. But at least its flexible, and things can only improve with more referalls and higher paying clients.

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Working for the A-TEAM at the mo on various missions abroad, also a personal trainer in training, and owner operator of a small personal training studio.

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
pastry chef, but as alot you are saying change is deff in the air.. find my self less and less satisfied with my job, army is looking good.... also like to tinker alot with cars hence the car clubs..lol
What would you like to do in the Army Joe?(GI joe)

Nash

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Craig
Drive
1988 Honda CRX (Series 2)
1998 FL Legnum VR-4
2012 Kia Optima Platnum
Working for the A-TEAM at the mo on various missions abroad, also a personal trainer in training, and owner operator of a small personal training studio.

In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.... :p

Which one are you ? ;)

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.... :p

Which one are you ? ;)
Lol Craig........Im probably closer to BA with less bling.

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Murdoch is'nt he the crazy one? Well maybe I am closer to Murdoch now I think about it. The job does make you a little crazy after awhile Trevor...ok ok half BA half Murdoch

G

Unregistered
james wanna do mechanic apprentishit but through the army so i get better pay and combat training.. going overseas again first then ill worrie bout being GI joe.. ill fit boost controllers on the big turbo diesel army trucks and run 1.6bar.. they will love it.lol

G

Unregistered
james thats a weired mix being BA is bad enuf FOOL!!!! QUIT YO JIBBA JABBA FOOL!!!!!

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Hey Joe where you going with that gun in your hand...lol
icon10.gif
Army is always a good move, I made the D to join up when I was 17, did alot of travel (still travelling) made alot of mates for life and most of all had a great time whilst doing it. I dont know how old you are Joe, but I recommend to anyone to join up as you have nothing to lose in the long run...plus who else gets paid to blow shit up?? also the chicks love the Uniform brooo. Mechanic's in the Army are always busy my friend. And yes you get good money (compared to a civilian apprentice) your clothed, housed etc etc

mallen

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
I work for River Music, I sell musical instruments. I also do a metric shiteload of repairs, guitar tech stuff (setups and the like) and I teach guitar. Not so much private lessons anymore, but I teach little kids at a nearby primary school before school/work 3 days a week. The place is awesome, I have the coolest co-workers, the most fun bosses who have some of the most interesting links to the music industry. So I've met quite a few cool names in the business...not necessarily massive names...but cool ones to know.

On another note, man the year twos are hard to control in the morning!!! Wooooaahhh nelly!!

But they think I'm god when I walk around with the guitar and a mini marshall stack clipped to my strap hahah..it's so much fun :D

Hey can you do a good deal on a Tanglewood Resonator?

This one in particular, it's a TBS-1000-PU? It's sexy!

TBS1000-PU-Medium.jpg

?

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I've met James in the flesh and he's definitely BA :)

I pity da fool that cuts off his black bling machine...

G

Unregistered
I sell drugs to children. I also make CAD models of components to be manufactured in China, and I do design stuff amongst other things.

'You're a slave to money, then you die' - R Ashcroft

G

Unregistered
I troll car forums posting useless information and generally give everyone the shits.

When slacking off from the above, I'm a Computer Systems Engineer for a major defence contractor. I've design hardware, written software, but now its mainly project management and systems engineering with some software development in between.

Such is life.

G

Unregistered
I work at Frucor Beverages Ltd in Auckland we make drinks like V, Fresh Up, Just Juice and G-Force, Its a good job with good money but im only gonna stay till im 24 or 25 to save some cash then start a builders apprenticeship.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
awesome, hook us up with some V's :D

Most people here seem to do stuff with IT, clubvr4 is pretty much the same, about 70% of the people do something with it.

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
i run my own landscaping garden maintenance business 3 days per week and get to play with my son the other 2 days. Used to be greenkeeper on golf courses, now i work less make more money and spend time with my family. Winning all round

Top Bottom