Why has this VR4 not sold yet???

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
What and do ANOTHER manual conversion?

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
Yeah I'm pretty good at them now. Really easy to do even taking the engine out is quick now

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
G

Unregistered
Glad to see you guys drop the motor now to do services etc.. Much faster and gives those effect ironists the chance to polish firewall etc clean again..
plus I'm unsure if you know but I will tell you.. For over 7 years Iv been dropping subframe and dtrain all in 1 only a year ago I realised I can drop just the dtrain and leav subby in.. Quicker and easier, it takes my total engine removal time to 2 hours and refit from 2 to 1 hour..
remember if you want to manual it i canmsupply a full conversion kit less clutch and plate for 1800 delivered.. So under 12k you'll have a manual super...

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
My god these things have come down in price majorly..

When it comes time that I need to stop spending stupid money on cars, think I may go back to a smart decision of a VR4 haha. :) what do you reckon?

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
When it comes time that I need to stop spending stupid money on cars, think I may go back to a smart decision of a VR4 haha. :) what do you reckon?

Thats why im changing from my GTR. But like the VR4, very hard to sell. And so many low ballers.

Top Bottom