Wiring Problems

G

Unregistered
hey guys is there anyone that can help me with the identification of the wiring from these 2 plugs aswell as the other plugs that are attatched in this same viscinity..

if i can get details on what they are i can wire them in.
ATM i do not have
A/C
Reverse Light(wot a nightmare)
Speed count
Diagnostics
and a few more i bet!!!!

further more can anyone tell me what wires are for what on this Blitz T.Timer too please and where theyd go.. i have searched worldwide about 6 months ago and still nothing.. preff for a vr4 plug in tho...

Attachments

• DSCF0457.jpg
    DSCF0457.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 106
  • DSCF0458.jpg
    DSCF0458.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 106
  • DSCF0456.jpg
    DSCF0456.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 106
  • DSCF0455.jpg
    DSCF0455.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 106
G

Unregistered
sorry but this is nothing to do with the stereo dude,this is ay more advanced than that lol..
its to do with the Running and diagnostics of the vehicle,ie Auto Box loom and fusebox loom etc,and the runnin g of the dash,speedo etc,i know the stereo wiring like i know my fav fragrance lol...

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
yeh as soon as i posted i read the rest of what you said and what was missing, had a closer look and was like oh...

BEEJAY

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Ben
Drive
02 Legnum vr4
hey guys is there anyone that can help me with the identification of the wiring from these 2 plugs aswell as the other plugs that are attatched in this same viscinity..

if i can get details on what they are i can wire them in.
ATM i do not have
A/C
Reverse Light(wot a nightmare)
Speed count
Diagnostics
and a few more i bet!!!!

further more can anyone tell me what wires are for what on this Blitz T.Timer too please and where theyd go.. i have searched worldwide about 6 months ago and still nothing.. preff for a vr4 plug in tho...

Those two plugs run in a loop up the the gauge cluster all I know is the black/ white wire in the first pick is 5v ignition and the white/blue wire in the second plug is the speedo signal but I think it also branches off a bit higher up to your a/c as well sorry hope that helps a bit Q.

BCX

Administrator
First Name
Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
1997 MK Triton GLS [6G74 conversion]
2019 i30 N-Line
For you turbo timer
Purple is handbrake
Orange is Speedo
White is inhibiter switch if putting it in auto.
Red 12v always hot
Black earth
Green goes to ignition circuit 1
Blue goes to acc

For those other plugs, are you trying to find those signals or everything in those plugs?

If you can list the colours, I might be able to identify.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
You guys realise this post was almost 3 years ago right?!?!

Top Bottom