Workshop day/weekend prior to tune

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Just wondering if it would be possible to organise a day or a weekend to sort out whatever issues we may have (fuel pump, 3 port, plugs etc.), before 'Steve The Magnificent' comes up.

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
I'm happy to help out where I can even though I don't really have any work to do on mine. Any ideas on where we can host this?

PUDG3_VR4

The Unlucky One....
First Name
BJ
Drive
2015 Ford Fiesta ST
2002 Volvo V70 XC Cross Country
I'd be keen even if it is just to find out more about my beast :)

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
If you guys get something together Ill come lend a spanner if Im available, I have plenty of my own work to do but a bit too broke to buy parts and cant be bothered :p . If someone who is good with suspension shows up maybe they can work out which part my steering noise is coming from.

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
I have completed everything I needed to do before Steve comes up but this may be useful to some people, or just an excuse for a beer or two.

Top Bottom