Status
Not open for further replies.

Tophler

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 VR4 FL Legnum w recaro and momo
I saw recently that someone had a greddy strut brace, does anyone know if they are readily available? Or maybe another brand? I'm after one for my car as i'd like to replace the factory one with something else

downundersir

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
JUSTIN
Drive
Mitsubishi
why replace a strut brace that actually works? If its just aesthetics, paint or polish the factory one.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
there are cusco and tanabe.. but are hella rare to get..

Justin, I think he wanted a different setup like the ones found on the evo (triangular shape)

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
3 point brace was made for ec5x but not for very long. Saw a couple when trolling minkara. I haven't ever seen one on yahoo auctions but would love to get my hands on one

Tophler

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 VR4 FL Legnum w recaro and momo
why replace a strut brace that actually works? If its just aesthetics, paint or polish the factory one.
All strut braces work theres no question about that, just some perform better than others. Have you felt how heavy our strut braces are? Its ridiculously heavy and imho, not as pretty as some other ones out there. Yeah I guess its asthetics but thats half the car isn't it? 50% looks and 50% performance to back up the aggressive looks.

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
If you just want a lighter one get cusco from Jesse Streeter or rhdjapan. It will cost around $300 shipped.

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
Or speak to trotty if you want a prettier/modified version of the factory unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom