WTB Legnum Info Please

G

Unregistered
Hi guys,

My name is Jamie I have just joined, the reason being I am currently in the market for a Legnum and have been looking at one recently and the owner said a few of you might know the car. Its a white 98/99 modified and has just recently had some Ralliart graphics fitted to it and wears BBS rims, really nice looking car just want to know if anyone has any feedback or knows anything about the car, I think he is seen alot around the Monash area.

Any help would be appreciated,

Cheers

Jamie

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Welcome along Jamie. I can't say that the car rings any bells for me but we have so many members now that unlike 12 months ago I have trouble remembering them all now. I'd suggest that you have a look at the Members Ride section for, assuming that the car is in Victoria, anything that looks the same.
Alternatively some one will know the car your on about and point you in the right direction. At the very least read the stickies, it's a great way to get familiar with the vehicle.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I remember that car it had BBS LM wheels and was priced quite highly. It looked like a nice car that had a lot of money spent on it.

G

Unregistered
Yeah i have seen that car around, look alright from the outside anyway

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
+1 for the car, great mods done to it, seen it myself he comes to wash meets every now and again

G

Unregistered
Hi guys,

first off thanks alot for all your feedback I really appreciate it, yeah its a really nice example and I am quite keen, it is a bit more $ than a few I have seen but also has had some nice mods done to it. Is there anything I should be wary of? Gearbox is one I am wondering about as it is modified and from my knowledge does not have a trans cooler? What are some tell tale signs that the car has been thrashed apart from the obvious?

Thanks again

Top Bottom