Yo!

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
It's been a long time! Still miss my old beast. I saw it for sale the other day advertised with less kms than when I sold it :001_unsure:

How's everyone been?

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
Oh wow, welcome back man

im pretty sure it's your car that made me fall in love with the Legnum,
did you do a motorkhana at Ansell Park a few years ago?

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Hey David! It was a little suss the km's seeing as though it's had at least two owners since I sold it. However it looks like it's had a ton of mods since too.

Cameron it wasn't me at the Motorkhana. Would have loved to had done one when I had the Galant though.

Currently saving for a new project, but it'll be in Suby-land I'm afraid boys :p

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
Contact TME on here for subie stuff, he just rebuilt his WRX motor

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
That was Emanuel in his Leggie wasn't it in Ansell Park now the TME Legnum

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
LOL no Brad! I learned my lesson from that ;) Replacing destroyed hollow shafts is not easy, fun or by any means a recommended way to spend a weekend! It also puts a strain on friendships haha!

I've been well Christian. I now live in Jervis Bay, on the south coast of NSW, working as the retail manager of a musical instrument shop in Nowra. Loving life at the moment. Getting married in September and buying a house next year...hopefully with a big shed ;)

The project I'm saving for is a 4gen Liberty 3.0R Spec-B, supercharged. I love the shape, parts are easy to get, the supercharger kit is bolt on proposition and all Aus designed and manufactured (Raptor superchargers) and cheap for the gains. The 6 speed box is the same as the STi of its generation, so no issues with breaking.

It'll make for an amazing highway cruiser, and will be a lot of fun in general.

Just gotta save the cash which is tough at the moment with a wedding and house coming up, but I'll get there. No loans this time...

So looking at something like this:
subaru-liberty.jpg

With this installed:
http://www.raptorsc.com.au/kits.php?id=69

And that'll be the car for life basically. Fun, practicality and reliability. It'll be worth the wait :)

mcs

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1997 Galant VR-4
Nice spot to live in im down that way next weekend for some fishing hope the weather holds up.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
It is great here :) Glorious day at Bristol Point today.

mcs

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1997 Galant VR-4
Yeah I'm jealous haha, was thinking of buying down there one day, but see how it all pans out.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
You should mate! Cheap as if you look into areas around the Basin. Erowal Bay, Sanctuary Point, Wrights Beach, St George's Basin, Basin View. Even Calalla bay and Sussex Inlet are really cheap too.

The house we're looking at is 215k asking price, fully renovated. We have a very significant deposit so we'll have it paid off in a few years then onto the next one :)

The idea for us is to build up a few of the cheaper ones as rentals and then use the equity to get our forever home and more investments in capital cities. The ultimate goal is to have them all paying each other off, but we need to start somewhere first. Too expensive to start in a capital city.

mcs

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1997 Galant VR-4
Yeah the basin is where i generally go fishing, love the area, so underestimated which is good, but that probably wont last long, huskisson is becoming more busy. Sounds like you got a great plan good luck :).

Yeah I'm currently saving money for a deposit so see where it leads me.

Cheers Mark.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Good luck to you too mate. I've always said the only difference between a dream and a goal is a plan.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Ohhhh I miss that car!

I'll have to dig up the video that my mate took and was narrating on a cruise. It was hillarious!

Top Bottom