YouTube videos

hooter

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
neale fraser
Drive
miester blue legnum
500 now [ pre order] 1k on release next year-- and no manual control is the best feature when your all by yourself .it locks on to the tracker you wear . it can circle around you -surf photo people are going to luv it - [please wear my tracker i,ll pay 2k/hr] but the big thing is collision avoidance..carnage on the ski fields anyone??? still put one on the roof of your car for events like stop and go or summernats burnouts etc or put a tracker on a hang glider -----????

PHIL069

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Phil
Drive
FTO
$500USD pre order is just crowd funding at the moment.
There is a high possability that you could lose your cash.
If it does become an actual product, it has an internal battery that lasts 20min, then 2 hours to charge. Would be better if you could carry multible charged batteries with you.

Great idea, they should upgrade the BeBop with this technology. then you could fly it manualy or automatic.

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
pretty sure lily only does a maximum of 40kph if youre interested in it following you.... battery wont last as long as they say if its maxing out

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
That should have been the Mitsubishi release advert. Would be selling millions!!

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
What happened after? I'm surprised more people don't get shot over there when they act like that.

Gt_Galant

EC5A
First Name
Fred
Drive
Galant
To be honest, I wouldn't have a clue but looks like it just happened recently going off the date but probably nothing, my guess they got away, in description looks like they filed a police report but I reckon there's so much crime there (not trying to sound bad for Americans) that police probably won't look into it anytime soon. But hopefully they are caught.

I dunno why the last few days I've been watching small accident, hit&run etc... It's interesting to see what happens.

If your bored and wanna waste some time I've been watching the ones that happen in AUS

Here:

Or here: (just go to videos and they have a few compilations)
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCvfqpaehdaqtkXPNhvJRyGA

It's funny as soon as they say something you know 100% there Australian cause off accent and especially the swear words we normally say compared to other countries.

Top Bottom