YouTube videos

mcs

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1997 Galant VR-4
What a bunch of idiots, they really help the countries already bad rep, clearly smart people.

Abusive

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 Legnum
IMO the clip that Christian posted (although fairly brutal) is something that should be viewed by anyone that thinks they are capable of such stupidity in a non-controled environment.

The other clip that Andrew threw on is much the same, check out roughly the last 4 mins. If the death toll in the last 4 mins isn't double figures I would be amazed.

I guess that's the kinda stuff they get up to when money (and life) doesn't matter.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Remind me never to drive in Saudi Arabia as long as there are people doing that on the roads.

Also, how are they drifting FWD cars? Handbrakes?

ConnerS

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
02 Legnum type S
98 Lancer Evo 5 GSR
Remind me never to drive in Saudi Arabia as long as there are people doing that on the roads.

Also, how are they drifting FWD cars? Handbrakes?

At 200kmh a good shift in weight will "drift" a car

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
sorry fellas.. I think I was meant to put this on the NSFW thread..

anyway.. this is what you see in Saudi..

dunno if you guys remember the original Knight Rider tv show, my dad told me before that the show was banned because locals used to copy what they did in the show..

Scradam

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
Manual Series 2 VR4 Legnum
I don't have the energy to find a link atm, but there's a few vids on youtube that show them doing it from the inside of the car.
Since the roads don't have blue-metal in them, they're just tar and covered in sand, as long as the car has momentum sideways is no dramas. Just handbrake to start off and make the rear lose traction.

On a nicer note...

This guy makes dope videos.

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
Lol I was campaigning to change this to a general video thread, but the OP thought otherwise.

Abusive

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 Legnum
There was a vid someone posted recently of an awesome supra on the drag strip... can't remember which thread that was so this can go here I guess.

Take a look at the 'mmmm' engine bay and the 0 to 290 run in about 15 seconds... wow.

G

Unregistered
Wow. This is why I will always love (and fear lol) Supras. They are an awesome machine with so much potential.

Abusive

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 Legnum
^ SERIOUS heads up on the clip I posted above. There is obviously nothing wrong with it or I wouldn't post it, but if your like me and get distracted from time to time by the other links that come up after a clip then DON'T watch the 'Guy gets electricuted on 3rd rail etc' clip that is after it.

By far the most fucked up NSFW shit I have ever seen on youtube. It won't be there long I am sure and seriously I am fucking amazed that is is at all.

mfbamba

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Misagh
Drive
1997 Legnum
a cool vid I found on the evolution of F1 car found here

Does anyone want to play Grid after listening to the music?

Top Bottom