ECU Flash for VR4

G

Unregistered
Thanks.
My mistake sorry, I meant datalog in Evoscan. I have done logging and tuning on the evo, just working out what is different for the Legnum, If only I had a FL! haha.

Sent from the fires of Mt Doom

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Just get a fl ecu, better than 7201 and similar cost to mmcflash

G

Unregistered
Yeah I was thinking that actually.

Sent from the fires of Mt Doom

random101

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Dj
Drive
97 Legnum
Hmm this is where it gets tricky for me... I have piggy back ECU used for the gas system that was installed on the car.

I'm not exactly sure how it's connected nor which ecu i'm using probably should go have a look...

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Hmm this is where it gets tricky for me... I have piggy back ECU used for the gas system that was installed on the car.

I'm not exactly sure how it's connected nor which ecu i'm using probably should go have a look...

Gas = The previous owner installed a LPG system? Is the car blue?

fez31

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
ferris
Drive
nissan 300zr
Hay guys my mate at hills motor sport is ganna flash my ecu pfl for around 750 but if anyone is interesred im 100% sure if I get him a few cars he will do it for a better price he is also making or getting me aluminum hard pipe intercooler kit for my leggy I think he wanted around 350 for the alloy hp kit not sure im going to his shop on 6th jan 2014 he also has tons of stuff for leggeys but I might start a new thread for people that want to ask me questions... .
p.s im not trying to tread on anyones toes here that already flashes the ecus im just trying to help

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
For that price I don't think u will get any takers for the tune.

fez31

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
ferris
Drive
nissan 300zr
Trotty who eles does the tunes and how much? This guy told me flashed and turned with my eboost 2 after I do my ic and exhaust

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
Message TME Steve. He is the guru of all things tuning.

fez31

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
ferris
Drive
nissan 300zr
Actually I spoke to steve when I had my first leggy, ive pmed him hopefully he gets in contact with me because as soon as I get the manual conversion done I want to start the basic mods

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
He will be doin my car soon. He is also tuning my dumps on his car with e85.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Almost 2.5inch ID and pm sent. We're on a break at the moment so if we're slow to reply, that's why....

Jozef Polak

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Jozef
Drive
Mitsubishi Galant Wagon 2,5 EDM
Where is the definition for opening a map file?
The EM2429 definition does not show exactly the map file from my car.

Ignition_map.PNG

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Where did you get the def from? I still say there's something wring with it. The menu selections are different from what I have.

The editor is used for changing the specific bits of the def, I'd contact who you got it from and ask for it to be resent to ensure it wasn't corrupted.
Where is the definition for opening a map file?
The EM2429 definition does not show exactly the map file from my car.

Jozef Polak

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Jozef
Drive
Mitsubishi Galant Wagon 2,5 EDM
I have changed the values in the table, the problem is that the base does not give RPM and Load% - numeric values. This is the reason for asking for a new definition - no one edited.

thank you for your time

Top Bottom