My Legnum broken into, 5D camera Stolen!!

G

Unregistered
Hey all, i reciently bought back my legnum a couple of days ago, and monday night during the rain my Legnum and along with another 20 or so cars got broken into in newport in afew streets, stupidly i had left my Canon 5Dmk2 with Battery grip and a sigma 20mm 1.8 attached.

I have reported, fingerprinted and palmed out the 5D serial code to several pawn shops, madly watching Gumtree and Ebay, and hoping that out of the 20 cars there would be some evidence or a lead..
No insurance for the camera, and only 3rd party for the legnum, so ill have to find a nice and common off the shelf piece of glass >_>

Please if you hear of or see this 5d, it is great missed and is well needed..
Serial number is 212431402510
Slight scratch on the bottom left of the battery grip, and its strap is on.
Also had a Kingston 32gig CF card inside.

Call/message me on 0424505711 or hit me up here on JDMST or Facebook - Scott Mitchell.

Thank you!

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
damn scott, thats no good! bastards :(

hopefully you get the camera back. insure someone will have a window spare too

M0R81U5

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mick
Drive
PFL Legnum
That really sucks man, I'm sorry. I work at Canon, so I'll let the guys in repair know the serial and to let me know if it shows up here. Hopefully we can at least get your camera back, if not the mofos tht took it too...

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
Damn. Best of luck getting it back Scott. I would seriously cry if someone stole my gear :( I have given the details to a couple of pro photographer friends to keep their eye's out on the forums and pass on to their circle of friends.

Top Bottom