Non Brembo rotor upgrades?

[TUFFTR]

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Paul
Drive
Mitsubishi Magna
Thanks for the info, the guy I got them off also had the twin piston rears for sale so I may have fluked it with the good ones.
I'm not sure if the bracket will fit either but this is how you create good things, try different options till it works, then share the knowledge.

Edit - TR hub would be completely different to Legnum hub. TR runs mcpherson with control arm, Legnum runs mcpherson with wishbone.
Correct, Come to think of it now when test fitted to a 3rd gen magna a bracket would of done it

Anyway, I am very keen to see how this works out. My main concern for you is the rotor!

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
from what i discovered, they should bolt on. the lines will need changing apparently though

CANDEE

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeremy
Drive
1998 Galant VR4
Just had a look at the eclipse hubs in ASA, and it looks like they are the same part number.. Would have to check the bolt spacing on the kit though...

Have just looked at the Wilwood site and they dont list a Superlite kit for the Eclipse though... interestingly they only show a Dynalite...

Ernz1981

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ernz
Drive
1997 Galant VR4
priced them up..about 9 Grand for the fronts...certed and fitted..

personally i don't think it's worth the money. i could trade up to an evo 6 for that coin

[TUFFTR]

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Paul
Drive
Mitsubishi Magna
LOL, Evo6..........front brakes..............Evo6................Front brakes................Hard choice!

CANDEE

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeremy
Drive
1998 Galant VR4
The problem there Paul is that the pfl guys dont want to do the hub carrier changes to get the brembo's on the car... :)

Top Bottom