Towbar - group buy

stormboy

Crunching Gears
First Name
Rata
Drive
01' Legnum, Jaguar S1
The day u book in isn't important as long as we have three or more booked in. We now have three so I will go ahead and book in. I will post up details- ph number and such so others can bl in as well

BCX

Administrator
First Name
Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
1997 MK Triton GLS [6G74 conversion]
2019 i30 N-Line
Keen if available for the sedan for $350

stormboy

Crunching Gears
First Name
Rata
Drive
01' Legnum, Jaguar S1
I'm booked in for next Thursday.
the number there is 8262 8244 two guys who know about the ozvr4 groupbuy are Matt or Mark.
They have quoted the $350 on Legnums mine is a Series 2 anybody know if there would be substantial difference between Series 1 &2. You could call and try and convince him they are similar - sorry not sure about the Sedan

stormboy

Crunching Gears
First Name
Rata
Drive
01' Legnum, Jaguar S1
So anyone else booked in or am i going to take the full hit at $450?

engie tommo

Idling at the Lights
Lifetime Member
First Name
Tommo
Drive
2001 Pearl White Legnum, TR Magna
Sorry guys, only just checked back to this thread now. I'll book in tomorrow morning.

stormboy

Crunching Gears
First Name
Rata
Drive
01' Legnum, Jaguar S1
phew, all gd now just got to make sure they do a great job

engie tommo

Idling at the Lights
Lifetime Member
First Name
Tommo
Drive
All booked in. First dude I spoke to had no clue, but then he passed me over to Matt and it was all sweet :).

jakeraty

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Jake
Drive
Legnum & Skyline
Hi guys. I'm new to the forum & I'm keen to get the towbar done. Is it ok if I join in? No worries if not. Thanks.

stormboy

Crunching Gears
First Name
Rata
Drive
01' Legnum, Jaguar S1
give them a call Jake, From Halls perspective the more the better. Mine is in there at the moment so they will know what u r on about.

stormboy

Crunching Gears
First Name
Rata
Drive
01' Legnum, Jaguar S1
mines on, that is they put it on i had a lk unbolted it and put it in the boot and you cannot tell. i went for in the boot wiring as i have the stainless steel boot kicker to prevent scratching and so forth. If i can work out how to put up photos i will
very happy

engie tommo

Idling at the Lights
Lifetime Member
First Name
Tommo
Drive
Forgot to write in here about the new towbar. I'm pretty impressed with Hall Towbars, they did a good job on it. Really nice and clean install and they only cut the minimal amount of the bumper away, you can't see it anyway once the ball's removed. It's a good solid install with a bar fitting into the chassis rails and 2 x ~M8/M10 bolts per rail holding it all in. After looking at it I could see that they did a little cut and shut to make sure it cleared the muffler and also added a nice little placard in the drivers door. Definitely would recommend them to anyone. If anyone wants to see a couple pics, http://picasaweb.google.com/t.w.sherwin/NewTowbar?feat=directlink

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
I'm resurecting this thread - anyone keen? I just rang them and for a HD they want $900!!! and he isn't even sure on the load capacity of the Legnum, he thinks its only 1200kg. Anyone have a legitimate stat?

aaron68nz

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Aaron
Drive
2001 Legnum series 3 manual
I will be needing a tow bar in the near future. Not too sure whether it really needs to be heavy duty though for my purposes but I suppose if it's not that much dearer it's ok.

BCX

Administrator
First Name
Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
1997 MK Triton GLS [6G74 conversion]
2019 i30 N-Line
Yeah I'm keen dependent on price. Intact I wa nted one ages ago but no one could confirm for a galant.

Top Bottom