• Ksport Coilover Kit.pdf
    15.2 KB · Views: 9

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
aren't they meant to sell them to you at that price by law if you purchase them?

i heard a story about some LCD TVs being advertised on a website for $199 instead of $1999 and people got em for the cheaper price lol

G

Unregistered
You could be right there David. Maybe we should all bookmark the page and hit them up for a group purchase on all the items they have for 1 CENT......might get a discount. PMSL

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
No, they don't have to sell them at that price, that's a very common misconception which stems from the scanning code of practice. Ultimately, the business can remove the item from sale. They own it, remember, they don't *have* to sell it if they don't want to.

MasqUAP

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dave
Drive
'98 VFR 800 / '92 Ford Laser Turbo / '10 Kia Cerato S
That being said my understanding is they can sell it to you at the price listed, or not at all, they can't negotiate on it as it could lead to sucker punch sales to get people in the door.

G

Unregistered
They list them as $0.01 because there's multiple items in that listing.

Like people who have a $0.01 auctions and say "you will receive a doorhandle" because they're wrecking the whole car, etc :)

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
nah thats not the case here its not an auction its an online store, forget the $0.01 items they have dump pipes for $0.0 me thinks they forgot to update the price lol

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
it it not. when you add to cart then choose the product for your car, it will list the price so no fat chance at $0.01 ahahaha

Top Bottom