0-320 km/h in 20 sec!!

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
Those crazy yanks, bigger and better....

Link to the article here

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
I bet the Bugatti would kick its but around a track; those yanks wouldn't know good suspension if it hit them in the face!:banghead:

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
I heard the venom is seriously difficult to drive also, i.e. wheels spinning in forth gear, so you are probably right Josh... but you gotto admit that kinda power is pretty damn impressive.

G

Unregistered
Id still take a Viper anyday over the Bugatti. As its only a fraction of the price.

Bugatti is over priced!

G

Unregistered
i disagree the bugatti is built for speed and high speed cornering..
josh is rite when he said yanks dont know suspention, they also dont know brakes..
they relesed a new camaro or something like that with 500hp and it was way over priced but sill had leaf and spring set up.. who builds a car with a heap of HP and puts leaf and spring?? thats dumb imo

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Bugatti is over priced!
Actually it's underpriced. You might argue that makes it overengineered, but considering Bugatti sell them at a loss (and quite a substantial one) you can hardly say they're overpriced.

But they are ludicrously expensive.

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
1998 PFL Legnum VR4 2012 Skoda Superb 1990 Suzuki GSF250
one question......why didn't they make the viper 4wd, at least it would have a better chance at traction

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
We all know Americans have so little idea about car's it's phenomenal.

Well the gt40 wasn't bad :p

The Viper would be loads cheaper.. but not pleasant to drive.

G

Unregistered
i agree bout the GT40, i was watching a doco on the gt40 and it muched a ferrari enzo

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
i disagree the bugatti is built for speed and high speed cornering..
josh is rite when he said yanks dont know suspention, they also dont know brakes..
they relesed a new camaro or something like that with 500hp and it was way over priced but sill had leaf and spring set up.. who builds a car with a heap of HP and puts leaf and spring?? thats dumb imo

Also on the "Clarkson" DVD there was a new 500hp Mustang which also had leaf springs!!??:eek: That makes sense as much as their health system... no wait they don't have one!

Actually it's underpriced. You might argue that makes it overengineered, but considering Bugatti sell them at a loss (and quite a substantial one) you can hardly say they're overpriced.

But they are ludicrously expensive.

They also built them so they could set the new record of the fastest production supercar so profit was no objective.

G

Unregistered
no im sure i saw a doco on the GT40 and a enzo, and the GT40 came out on top but just..
not a massive fan of american cars or holdens and that kinda crap as i think they are just over priced buckets of shit.. could be wrong but thats my take on them, i used to love holdens then got my forester and just started seeing that jap and european cars are just built better and thought out better..

Top Bottom