Auto
Body colour and condition:
Grey ...bonnet and front bar damaged
Interior colour, specs and condition:
Grey good condition
Mechanical condition and service history:
Mechanically good apart from needing bushes replaced and ayc fluid topping up
Modifications:
X3E Motorsports Red Silicone FMIC Kit Full size DeltaFin Intercooler 3-port Boost Solenoid being controlled by fully customised flash tuned ECU at 17.5PSI VK22 Plugs imported from Japan June 2013 Walbro 255LPR 500 HP pump good for either E85 of regular depending on MAP New Injector Seal Kit New wasted spark ignition Coil Packs ICE Ignition custom ignition leads K&N panel filter with CAI HKS SSQV seriers 4 Blow off valve Aftermarket cruise control Transmission cooler mounted behind front upper grill Free flowing 2 1/2 Pipes front dump pipes
downward 3" High Flow Vortex Cat 3" Mild Steel exhaust pipes from Cat Back into sports exhaust and 4" polished steel tip 55W HID Xenon low beam and separate 55W HID Highbeam headlights with 100W Halogen Fog Lights Body/Exterior: Immaculate body with only a few tiny blemishes - No Dents/rust Pearl Purple/Blue paint Tinted windows Moon roof that goes all the way to back seat 4 brand new tyres just put on 16/08/2013 Aftermarket IR reversing sensors installed across rear bar New custom made front bar with huge gap for fmic - looks amazing Interior - Very tidy Nardi Torino steering wheel, currently has a cover on it though Immaculate seats and carper Immaculate Dash Board Double DIN touch screen head unit 7" HD monitors in both front headrests hooked into the touch screen in front. New 6 Inch Speakers in all 4 doors with Active splits in front and rear. Central Locking with 3 point immobiliser system. All wiring and rca's run into 2000W Amp and 2 x 10" subs in rear boot/wagon. Just had new flash tune done in Sydney end of June with 17.5 PSI safe tune - 222HP at all 4 wheels with 900NM of torque( got that from previous owner)
Service documents available:
No
Import documents available:
A few
Other important points:

Reason for selling:
Bought this as a second car and don't have time for it and am personally a little old for it
Contact details:jono07@y7mail.com
Central coast
Photos:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 84

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Could you post some more photos please, especially the damage and also the interior but lots more all around the car.

Jon

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Jono
Drive
02 legnum
Hope these work

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 107

Jon

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Jono
Drive
02 legnum
A few more

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 88

Jon

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Jono
Drive
02 legnum
Without embarresing myself to much ...I love the car but just don't have any time for it at all ...I have been trying to find some time to take it to tme but I don't have it lol...I'm a full time dad and 34 and working 60 hours and trying to date ..I literally don't have enought time to do anything lol ....I have two cars and this was going to be my fun car but yeah ....also hard explaining to a women my age what a legnum is

LDundon

Violent Violet
Lifetime Member
First Name
Lindsay
Drive
Pearl White 1998 PFL Legnum
Has it had timing belt done for 200,000km service Jon??

Top Bottom