1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
There is a track day coming up on 3rd August 2013 at Winton Raceway

Winton Raceway, VIC - Saturday 3rd August 2013. (Price Drop 2 weeks out) $170 Normal Price.

$135 For those using ADVAN Race Tyres. Book Now (Click Here)
If you have Yokohama ADVANs use the promo code NEOVA-R

The price has been dropped from $230 down to $170. You can get a discounted price if you have Yokohama Advan tyres! Who else is coming? I'll be there with my Super VR-4.

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
It was a fantastic day and my Super did cope particularly well. Coolant temp didn't exceed 97C (from what I could see). Brembos went well, no noticable brake fade. My lap times were rather slow, I need more practice :)

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
But you had the chance to DRIVE and not look over your shoulder for the powers-that-be.

Many pics available or you were concentrating on the day?

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
That's right and there are lots of off-street events and days for people to enjoy their cars. As a result people don't have any excuse for driving dangerously on the street.

I had some driver training on the day from John Boston which was great. I actually had several people tell me that the Legnum looked pretty fast on the straight. I need a lot more practice to make better lap times, should have had a go on a video game to learn the track first. I took just a few pics, none on the track though. For reference my top speed was about 150-155 KM/h while the faster cars like WRX at least were getting to 170KM/h.

IMAG0370.jpg

IMAG0371.jpg

IMAG0372.jpg

Top Bottom