Carwash 20th of September 2013 8:00pm + yumcha?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
hey fellas.. who's up for a meet?

usual spot?

also, to those who ordered their Fuel Loop can pick it up from me too..

Smurph

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Symond
Drive
1997 VR4 Galant PFL
Hopefully, I don't have to disappear for 2 weeks for work again, I'll add this is to calendar :)

Smurph

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Symond
Drive
1997 VR4 Galant PFL
Hey guys, sorry but I'll have to miss another one. My car clutch started to slip and its booked in to be replaced next week and I don't really want to drive it atm.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Hey guys, sorry but I'll have to miss another one. My car clutch started to slip and its booked in to be replaced next week and I don't really want to drive it atm.

screw you! j/k... hope you get your clutch fix soon..

... just wondering how do you want to get hold of your fuel loop?

Smurph

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Symond
Drive
1997 VR4 Galant PFL
Sorry guys lol Umm I don't know

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
Top Bottom