Next Meet/Cruise - 25th Jan - Carwash Meet

G

Unregistered
Ok guys, finally finished my exams for another year so I think it's well overdue for a bit of a meet/cruise.

I was thinking sometime around early-mid December, before people get tied down with Christmas duties and what not. Haven't really thought when/where/what yet, but was thinking since it will be summer, maybe a BBQ Lunch/Dinner could be in order?

What do you think guys, feel free to share any ideas.

***UPDATE***

Taken from page 5

Alrighty guys .. all done.

As suggested, Carwash Meet on Monday the 25th Jan at the carwash between Scarborough Beach and Innaloo (on Scarborough Beach Rd), at 5:30-6ish

If some of you are up to it, we could do a quick coastal cruise down the Freo for some munchies afterwards too.

[GMAP]<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;msa=0&amp;ll=-31.89503,115.782402&amp;spn=0.007096,0.013937&amp;t=h&amp;msid=111567553198577813097.00047d52940951437ba73&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small>View <a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;msa=0&amp;ll=-31.89503,115.782402&amp;spn=0.007096,0.013937&amp;t=h&amp;msid=111567553198577813097.00047d52940951437ba73&amp;source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">Scarborough Carwash Meet</a> in a larger map</small>[/GMAP]

rooks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2005 ST246 Caldina GT4
heya all,
Good call Stephen, early-mid dec ok with me...no more exams to speak of (not in a long while!) lucky in a way. Saturdays are a preference for me with locations not too worried about....

ALSHWNOGO

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kellie
Drive
Vauxhall VXR Monaro Turbo
I'm in... Still haven't met anyone yet..

Legnum is finally back from tuners and panel beaters, yay!

G

Unregistered
What sort of tuning did you get done Kel?

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
If antilag is present in this tuning, tunnel run will be a necessity.

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
ooo i think there can never be too many tunnel runs. im gonna be booking myself in for a tune up in the nexy couple of weeks so a club run should be good *cough* obrien rd

G

Unregistered
Obriens Rd again? Sounds good to me, as long as everyone does up their wheel nuts :D

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Lol, will have to try and get my clutch in asap so its worn in by this time. Otherwise ill be granny shifting (not double clutching like i should lol sorry had to).

G

Unregistered
Bah, who needs bedding in, I did a skidpan day with only 500kms on the new clutch :D

G

Unregistered
i would like to attend. to show what 15 pound on a 3" straight threw does. but alas .... the amount of demerit points i got left wont allow it =.= 1 more incident . police . radar. speed camera. and im out of the game for a while .. so im playing it safe .. but will show to first meet point

ALSHWNOGO

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kellie
Drive
Vauxhall VXR Monaro Turbo
stage one of my tuning is done... Fuel and ECU changed, antilag + CAT = a night on fun, might get another for a special occasion.
stage two will see my new turbos =D
Legnum with stock turbos are good for about 300 all wheel hp.. I was shocked

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
I am definately looking forward to seeing your car Kellie, looks like you've got quite a lot of work done.

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
My car is supposed to be ready to drive next week according to Elfie, although I have heard this at least 3 times over the last 6 months, although this time there shouldn't be any ECU issues as the Haltech wont have to worry about communicating with a auto trans ECU anymore, it's now gone altogether!!! so hmmm..... I could be in? as long as we make the meet before the 13th of December as I'm overseas for 6 weeks after then.

Kelly you drive the blue leggie? Dang... new turbos going in also?? Here I was thinking I'm the only one with a blue leggie, and bigger turbos also.

We have goto race each other! :) Battle of the blue leggies.

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Wow Madhav's car too, will have to make sure i attend this one. Fingers crossed elfie dont have any dramas.

illuzian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ant
Drive
98 F/L Legnum VR4
I'd love to jump in on this cruise but I will only have weekends free of work up until the 26th of Dec so If it could be before then that'd be awesome!

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
yeh can we make it before 26th? i fly out to thailand that day

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
Before the 13th please!!! I'm on a plane at 1am on the 14th, and judging by what Tom saw at Elfes workshop, there may be hope of me actually coming.

Top Bottom