• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
It's working ok for me - but it probably isn't dialup friendly...

Here's a plain link to where the cruise ends without the directions

Lee

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
I certainly will mate, just having trouble openning the map from the first page link...has been loading for past 20 mins with no luck

Oh well mate, you might as well just come and join us merry lot at the Mt...

Peter Any movement on your ride? Mate with the Gasoline smell Im goin to check the Fuel filter and go from there?? What does a Carbon Clean involve Pete/Guys? PM me with your knowledge PLEASE

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
Hey Guys,

unfortunatly I too cannot make it.... i started a new job this week and they want me to work this sunday!! :(

Sorry Guys

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
thats unfortunate for some of you guys.. hope with the next meet everyone's attending..

Lee, so how many are we expecting?

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hmmm...

Me, Christian, James, Leigh, Pete(in the Estima?), Kevin(meeting us at Tambourne) and that's it I think.

Lee

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Honestly for me it keeps saying error on page and I have Broadband.... i will just head up the mountain and run into you guys ( i hope)

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hi Kevin,

I've updated the link above - if it still doesn't work, the road is called Main Western Rd and there's a small park at the northern end where it turns into Geissmann Rd.

cheers

Lee

G

Unregistered
I even had an early night tonight so I wouldn't be too hungover for our cruise. Look forward to seeing every later...

Leigh

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Look's Like It's going to be a Lovely day out there Guy's.......I cant sleep.....Must be all the excitment LOL see you all soon.

G

Unregistered
Great meet, fellas. OZVR4 (or is that NZVR4??) has a great community, here.

Leigh

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Here's my pics (a bit average I'm afraid).

I had a great time, and we bettered Vic by one car so NER :p !

Hopefully next time will be something more active like a motorkhana day, dyno day or something.

Thanks to everyone for coming along!

IMG_4636.jpg

IMG_4642.jpg

IMG_4645.jpg

IMG_4649.jpg

IMG_4650.jpg

IMG_4653.jpg

IMG_4654.jpg

cheers

Lee

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
great day, and thanks for everyone who came specially to Lee for organizing another meet.. hope next one's a dyno day..

James & Troy nice ride fellas.. and to the "cameraman" sorry bud, i didnt' quite get your name, didn't wanna make a fool of myself by calling you with a different one.. my apologies..

Leigh, nice sound..

btw guys, i just got home from work.. actually when i arrived back to work 1 hour later i left since my other workmate came in early.. hehe what a day for me..

also with the photo's im in the process of uploading them.. will post up links/pics soon..

thanks again.. til next time

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Hiya everyone, nice to meet you all on a wonderful Brisbane day. Lol Christian I will pass on your regards to the "Cameraman" (carl) he enjoyed the outing.

Good turn Out I reckon, 3 legnum's and two galants, got to be happy with that.

Nice rides everyone, it felt great being amongst a posse of japanese power horses.

Lee and Leigh, I think we need to start trying to recruit some more actual Ozzies as Troy was out numbered by us Kiwi's..........I suppose we cant forget his lovely partner "Camerawoman" (Sry Troy cant remember her name).

Will start sorting out the pics I do have, as I have just got up from along afternoon snooze.
Cant wait till next time.
SryChristian.jpg

FrmBehind.jpg

arses.jpg

Mycar.jpg

thecrew.jpg

rear.jpg

Christianandjames.jpg
Easyas123.jpg

Whiteonwhite.jpg

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Damit! Beaten by one car !!!! Good work Lee, seems you all had a great day out. Nice pictures too, specially seeing as you guys actually have some Galants to cruise with :p

Top Bottom