[QLD] Next meet planning

Which dates can you DEFINITELY make for the next OZVR4 QLD meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
How about Sunday May 11th .... gives people time from now to organise...noone has mentioned it as a problem......guys?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
how about either May 3,17, 24 or 25?! hehe.. can't on the 11th.. working that day..

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Well i am definatley not able to do the weekends of the 25th April and 3rd May as my parents are over arriving first weekend and leaving second one. Any other time I can.

G

Unregistered
Count me in on what ever sunday you choose. If i have something on ill cancel it, ive been itching for a cruse since i got the new car.

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Maybe we should all wait for Christian and Kevin to organise a date that suits them both, then the rest of us can just show up ;) My diary (wife) is not home at the moment so I cannot tell you when is a good time or not.

G

Unregistered
Thats the spirit Brocky cancel anything else that gets in the way!!

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Well have to get some people that are able to organise eh.......he he

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Well I'm available anytime after the 24th, if someone would just make a bloody D lol:mad: and if my date doesn't suit anyone then just crack on.........

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Sundays in May are all good for me - give everyone plenty of notice and it will be all good.

I like James' ANZAC idea, the Friday would be no good but Sunday the 27th of April?

cheers

Lee

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
can the admin/mods send out notifications to all QLD members.. PRETTY PLEASE!!!

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
We better pick a date before we spam everyone who doesn't read the forums regularly...

I've added a poll with multiple choice so please select the dates that you can DEFINITELY attend. None of this 'I might be able to make it..' rubbish :)

I want COMMITMENT team! COMMITMENT!!!

Follow Brock's lead and cancel anything that clashes :)

The poll will close in a week but we might have to decide on a date before that so people can book the date in their (wife's) diary.

Once we have a date and agree on destination/activities I'll start a new "official" event thread with all the details.

I'm keen for a BBQ at wherever we are going so we can load the family wagons (and sedans) up with families and make a day of it.

...and as others have suggested it will actually be a "cruise" this time as we have been "enthusiastic" on previous outings and as I said, hopefully this time everyone can bring the kids/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend (or girlfriends if you can pull it off VR4_Psych ;) )/dogs :)

cheers

Lee

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
By the way team if anyone is keen for a wee mini meet, im coming home early and should be in Brissie on the 16th April wooohoooooo (Dont want to complicate anything)

And i have voted in the poll, BBQ sounds great Lee merge with the ANZAC parade maybe? Or we can just do seperatly for an extra excuse to be boys.....

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
BBQ was just a suggestion - we could do that another time and just go for a cruise.

I'd be keen to catch up before hand with you James - txt me when you get back.

cheers

Leer

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
I have a suggestion...in conjunction with Christian's service day..how about the weekend of the 24th and 25th of May...on the Saturday we can do a service day as all the car parts places we could need open will be. Then Sunday we have a big meet/cruz.......Sound good?

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Roger that one Lee, im Sure Kev would be keen for a catch up aswell. Will txt ya once im all good on the ground back home bro.

Hope married life is treating you well mate............

G

Unregistered
Lee, you cracked me up with that!

Next weekend I have a girl coming up from Melbourne, but I'll be more than happy to bring her a long for a meet. We're down at the GC Thursday night and Friday during the day.

Speaking of which, Gold Coast guys, any suggestion for either a really nice Italian restaurant or a great pub?

Back on topic: The 18th of May is bad for me - playing a gig on the 17th at the Sunny Coast - but any other day is fine as long as we organise soon.

Leigh

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Well at this stage it looks like May 25 for the "big" meet and I'm keen for an ANZAC cruise on the 27th so I say we do both :)

I'll give it one more day then close the poll. PM anyone you can think of who hasn't voted.

cheers

Lee

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
I am going to the Warriors vs Titan game on the 27th so will be down GC way for that, when are you meeting?

Top Bottom