[QLD] Next Meet - Mt Tambourine Cruise - 2 Dec

Which date suits you best

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Unregistered
I'm definitely in. Stereo is now fully installed and will hopefully be tuned before then, too.

Leigh

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
As long as the cars on the road we'll be there. Having "issues" with fluid leaks from the gear box. Hopefully it will be fixed today without a huge bill to go with it.

gtodave

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
david einam
Drive
galant 7g & 8g
still no car ,talked again to w/shop and dotars are taking forever to give
him permission to comply legnums/galants.
so probably won't be there.
david on bribie

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Even if people don't have their VR-4 on the road (I'm looking in your direction Graeme :) ) please feel free to still come along and meet everyone.

cheers

Lee

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
His username is Unique, he's been having wheel bearing/hub dramas and hasn't been able to drive it for weeks - poor fellow. I was trying to convince him to still come along on MSN last night.

turboalfa

Crunching Gears
First Name
Troy
Drive
Legnum
Just got to try and swap a few things around, but will hopefully be able to make it.

Might see if my mate with E39a VR4 wants to come or dad in the EV08 MR, just to get some numbers and some competition :)

Cya then.

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Team in my hot little hand right now I have 11 OZVR4 stickers. For a super special price of $5 I can deliver YOU somthing to be proud to stick on your PRIDE and JOY...........an OZVR4 sticker. I will bring em along on sunday team.

Seeya at the service station, the BBQ better be on Lee!

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
At the moment is looks unlikely that we'll be able to make it. The Gearbox, Diff and Drive shaft are all apart from each other and I doubt it that the mechanic can have all the seals replaced, the drive shaft straightened and everything back together before Sunday. Don't know what parts he's waiting on. Having said that if it ready we'll be there.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
That's a real shame Pete! Looks like we might be not be able to better Victoria's 4 cars :(

Well there's always next time - I hope you can get it all back together soon!

cheers

Lee

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Might still come along in the "other" Legnum. It's mint green has a diesel turbo engine and seats 8 people.:D

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
That's no good peter, was lookin fwd to havin a squizz at your legnum and of course meeting it's owners. Next time mate..... Talkin bout car prob's, i think my legnum is runing alittle rich because wen ever I hop out after a drive I can smell Raw Gasoline hmmmmmm...

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
They do run rich but it wouldn't hurt to have a "carbon clean" done then go for a long drive. We've been getting around 340 to 360 km from a full tank on many shorter trips (around 30 km at a time). Last weekend Mel took the kids to a wedding, I was to sick to go. She drove down to just over the border, can't remember the name of the 'burb at the moment and back and we got 460 km from that tank. Pretty good I think.

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Sorry Lee you're going to out of luck. It ain't a Delica and it ain't 4WD.
It's an ESTIMA and it's rear wheel drive. I've never been able to get it to spin nor drift. I'm only talking for me-self here Mel is a bit of a daredevil and she may have done both.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Hey guys, I am going to the Slacks Creek thing first at about 10:30 to rep the VR4's and will then head up Mt Tamborine..
Aparently this Creek thing has about $22,000 worth of prizes for just showing up and joining the website...

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
No worries Kevin, if you see any other VR-4s try and get them to come along with you!

cheers

Lee

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
I certainly will mate, just having trouble openning the map from the first page link...has been loading for past 20 mins with no luck

Top Bottom