• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Hi all, Yeah no probs Paul come along with the wife and I to the next meet if you like, and also drop by some time if you want to have a perve at the Darkness lol.

Really hope you can make it Pete and Mel, wouldnt mind meeting ya all aswell as checking out your VR4.

Take care all

James

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
Hey Guys,

Should be able to make 2nd Dec, i put a vote up.

I got my car the other week but have had exams so been low profile the last few weeks.

Cheers,
Brent

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Hopefully I will have my car on the road by then. I sopke with Shogun today and finally got some sense about what is going on (after calling every day last week). They are waiting for the approval from DOTARS for the transferral of my car (and many others by the sounds of it) from one of their companies to another one as they have gone over their import quota. The approval is supposed to have arrived today and then should have the car inspected and approved within the week. I am not holding my breath and as throughout the whole process I am doubling the expected time frame. So hopefully by the end of next week I will be driving a new car.... yay.

Oh so close.

G

Unregistered
Good luck, Mike. I think most of us can sympathise with the agony of waiting...

I have should my stereo fully installed and tuned by the next meet so will be happy to show off the first evolution of it. Although I'm sure there will be more changes to come before I even get a chance to compete...

Leigh

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Ok! Sunday it is!

Hopefully you Saturday lovers can still make it :)

I'll update the first post and do a test run this weekend and try to find some good photo spots.

cheers

Lee

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Hey guys ... have you seen this? On the same day
http://www.cruisingbrisbane.com/
Might be worth hitting up a few VR4's to show the crowd what we are about

Good find Kevin

What do you think Lee/Team? Wish it was a bit later, as it sounds like they meet in slacks creek at 1030hrs, if it were later we could do our thing and then go and show face. On anoter note, Does anyone have a spare ozvr4 sticker?? I did order some but they were sent to me overseas and didnt get to me in time before i came home, so wont see them till feb when I go back.

I am happy either way....

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hmmm - what a dilemma...

Looks like that other cruise will be massive. It says it ends at 10:30 at slacks creek - I'm not a member but could someone who is find out when it starts?

If people are keen they could go on that first then meet up at Yatalla at 11??

Each to his own I guess - I think I'll pass, if it's anything like the boost cruising crowd the average age will be 12 lol

cheers

Lee

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
I'm with you Lee, I'd give it a pass too.

G

Unregistered
Slacks Creek is 5 mins from my place, so I'm easy either way.

Leigh

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
yea im with u guys team. Lee when are you going for the recon of the Photo position's (Mt Tamborine)...

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I went for a "test drive" of the route this arvo and it's a good little stretch of road - just the right length too, about 30 mins. Hopefully we get a clear run as I got stuck behind a truck going through the "good" bit :)

Does anyone have a decent video camera? It would be great to get some video to show the other guys of us on the road.

cheers

Lee

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
ill bring in my video cam.. its only a DV but it'll do the job.. i'll bring in my sister's camera too since mine's already stuffed..

so Dec 2 is it?!

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Hi,

Date: Sunday December 2nd

Plan Of Attack:
Meet at Yatala BP (behind the main building by the BBQ) at 11am.
Depart Yatala at 11:30 following this route (should take 30 mins) to a picnic spot for lunch (I think there's shops near by if you're too lazy to bring lunch :) ).
Followed by photos & lots of car talk.

Hopefully the route is simple enough that no one will get lost. We can swap mobile numbers before we leave just in case. Those who are extra keen can carry on via a different route back to the M1.

cheers

Lee

No probs Lee sounds like a good plan, I will bake some pastry hot dog's.......
icon10.gif

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
I just worked out that I won't be able to make this one... I have my nephews 3rd birthday party to attend in Toowoomba. I will get to go on a nice long drive in the car(if I have it by then... grrr...) but not with you guys.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Only a week to go! Thought I'd bump this to the top, we have to beat Vic and get at least 5 cars!

Lee

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
For once Im solid and there team, the only thing that will stop me is if the mrs decides to have baby early.....
Oh and the OZVR4 stickers are in the mail, so should have em for the cruise, so far Christian wants two which leaves 11 up for grabs.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
im still in for Sunday.. i wonder if how many members will turn up on Sunday..

Top Bottom