[QLD] Next meet planning

Which dates can you DEFINITELY make for the next OZVR4 QLD meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Game kick off is at 2:00pm so I will have to be in there around 1 but if ya want to catch some lunch at round 1130 or so

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Yeah maybe you guys could meet at Springwood/Logan and drive down and meet us GC folk for lunch somewhere then we can head off to the spit from there.

Would be cool to get photos by some kind of ANZAC memorial but I don't know where any are...

cheers

Lee

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Ok, there's a thread for the ANZAC weekend cruise.

We need to decide on a place for the "big" meet.

It needs to be somewhere with (free) electric BBQs or similar to save anyone having to bring one and some seating and some shade.

Some where on the southside would be good (as this seems to be the "middle" of most of the members) as the ANZAC cruise is coming down to the coast.

Peter_D, is there anywhere out your way i.e. Redland bay where there would be room for us (assuming 10 cars come).

Or perhaps out west? If people didn't think it was too far we could head out towards the dams, Sommerset perhaps?

cheers

Lee

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
there's a really nice park out Centenary way, went there for a xmas gathering last year.

Drawing1Model1.jpg

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
i'm up for either westside or east.. even north.. as long as im on my day off..

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
What do people think about a drive out to Somerset Dam? It would be about an hours drive if we met up on the Ipswich Motorway somewhere (say at Redbank).

There's (apparently) BBQs there and the road out there is a fun drive.

Top Bottom