Next Meet/Cruise - 25th Jan - Carwash Meet

G

Unregistered
hit freo at 6 30 . didnt see any cars at munchies. and noticed they were closed. did a few laps. went back threw and still no luck =.= ohwell i tried.

another reason why you should get the number of who is organising the cruise =.=

illuzian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ant
Drive
98 F/L Legnum VR4
hit freo at 6 30 . didnt see any cars at munchies. and noticed they were closed. did a few laps. went back threw and still no luck =.= ohwell i tried.

another reason why you should get the number of who is organising the cruise =.=

Lame :S

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
You had my number ;-)

I thought about calling you but was too shocked after we found out that munchies was shut. We probably were there around 7?

Anyway, we managed to get 7 - good stuff guys!

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
nah we were at cables at 730 when madhav took off so were there quite late

G

Unregistered
i did have you number . but i dropt my phone . and it rolled back a week . so no longer have you number =.= went threw my phone trying ot find it to give u a call

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
Woops, totally forgot the date! :p Ah well will hopefully have my own car to drive next time you have a cruise.

wraith73

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Steve
Drive
Mitsubishi Colt, Patrol, Pulsar Q
Anyone planning a meet soon? After this weekend, I have the following 4 Sundays off!! Been a member for almost a year and have only met one person!!!

G

Unregistered
Hey Steve, sounds like a good idea. I just posted up a new thread for another cruise/meet thingy HERE

Top Bottom