Washmeet @ Freedom Carswash 12th July 2013 from 8:30pm

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Come on you guys its my 60th birthday this weekend and Yum Cha is the start of the festivities. Its the first opportunity for all you young wippersnappers to give me a hard time for my 19" wheels.

simmo

Crunching Gears
First Name
simon
Drive
Galant, VW Golf (Daily)
my car needs a clean from being rally bashed... I'll be there either way

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
2x Legnum wagons, 2x Legnum Sedans 1x 6a13 powered Lancer and 1 Subi Forrester but no one wanted Yum Cha so we went to Maccas on the way home. 1 1/2 hours to get from Springwood to Yatala, bloody roadworks, 5 lanes down to one and that was the emergency lane. Thanks to those who said Happy Birthday but the old fart comments were a bit much. LOL

simmo

Crunching Gears
First Name
simon
Drive
Galant, VW Golf (Daily)
and it cost me $220 for going 14km/h over, haha, pulled over by a black landcruiser! damnit!

The Borg

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Daniel
Drive
2000 face lift Legnum VR4 manual
and it cost me $220 for going 14km/h over, haha, pulled over by a black landcruiser! damnit!

Seems like a curse may have been introduced to these meets O-0, last one I copped a speeding fine.

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
The large Gauge on the left tells you how fast you are going. It pays to look at it every now and then. If you had the good looking 8 gen (Legnum) they probably wouldn't look at you. LOL. How many points do you have left.

brackenridgevr4

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
luke
Drive
pfl vr4 legnum evo8
I always miss these and the evo is up and running :(
Ps its on ebay 20xxx if anyines keen lol

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
First they had the Legnum sedan (Galant), then they developed (Improved) the design into the wagon and came out with the Legnum. So obviously they are better. LOL

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
GTO's are just nice all by themselves

Top Bottom