Grey_Ghost

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gav
Drive
1997 Trigger PFL Manual Legnum.
Please Note:
1. Use this template and include ALL the information with this post or it will be removed.
2. EOIs are not permitted but ONO prices are allowed.

Year/Make/Model: 1997 Legnum VR4 manual moonroof

Asking price:$2200 firm.

Kilometers: Who knows! Says 96,000 or so, but this is a known fraud car

Registration expiry date: Unregistered. Has been since 2017

Roadworthy/Safety Certificate provided: No. Even my guy has limits.

Transmission: Manual. Modified ratio

Body colour and condition:Trigger Mauve, dusty. Cobwebs. Paint on roof poor

Interior colour, specs and condition:Tan, except the bits that are grey because the tan bits were broken or not available. Dusty

Mechanical condition and service history:Engine blown. Transfer case blown. Gearbox rebuilt 09/16. Diff rebuilt 12/13

Modifications:Many, but I can't remember them all.

Service documents available:No.

Import documents available:Strangely, yes. Shows more kilometres than it has even now!

Other important points:All cars are for sale if the price is right. In this case, the price is $2200.
You're buying a manual conversion in a convenient car shaped package.
Gearbox rebuilt by Techsport 12 months earlier. Fitted with the taller Evo 5th gear, so it's a much better freeway package. Brand new in package shifter cables.
MCA xC coilovers. They rode beautifully.
The car has a heap of other parts and accessories done, I'm not listing them all individually.

The only major components not usable would be the engine and transfer case. The car copped a bad batch of United in July 2017 after the rebuild in September 2016, and has not run since.

Reason for selling: Contemplating my options. If it doesn't sell, it'll be rebuilt one day in the future.
We're having our third child, and I recently tore my thumb off and had it reattached.

Contact details:Here, Facebook, smoke signals, email, really loud yelling. I'm easy to get hold of

Photos:

received_2638910832809818.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom