2 Legnum Family

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
The importer has just rung Nudge, he's found Nudge the Legnum he's been searching for....... 2002, Black, Sunroof, 18's, Tien suspension, Leather, Just under 50,000k, Service history, Condition 4B, wont know the damage to the bank account till thursday...... looks like we need to build another garage......

Nudge1.jpg
Nudge2.jpg

Edit: Bugger, posted to wrong thread can 1 of the mod's move to General VR4 Discussions thread

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
OMG, i'm in love.... Actually, it looks like Regi's haha

EDIT - Must be a Type - V, no flares... We are in trouble Kat! We'll have a VR4 drift crew shortly! Not that i'm complaining hehe

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
LOL, your right Dawso (psst your mailbox is full) it does..... he's a happy boy..... on the fairdinkumsheds website as I type.... there goes my vegie garden, wants a 12Mx9M shed as well......

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
LOL, your right Dawso (psst your mailbox is full) it does..... he's a happy boy..... on the fairdinkumsheds website as I type.... there goes my vegie garden, wants a 12Mx9M shed as well......

ROFL (Mailbox now empty too)

Fair dinkum sheds.... Pfft, get a real shed (My old man does sheds haha)

And vegie garden? Good god, don't they have a woolies in Goulbourn! ;)

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
LOL..... onya

Ok boys and Gurls and tech Guru's just put VIN into ASA and it returns the following description, anyone want to put this into english,

VR4 TYPE S (W/O ASC/TCL), VR-4V(99M-), 5AT Options 419 Build Date 2nd April 2002...

its the 99M that i'm interested in and what is option 419????

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Tough looking VR-4, nice find.

Yes, it's a Type-V. With no AYC, Stability Control or Traction Control but it's the lightest of the VR-4's.
Don't let the absence of AYC steer you away. Just remember, the Evolution RS's did not come with AYC either :)

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
That is one sweet ride, as they say black is beautiful. Well done and congrats.

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Yea, I'm jealous, I wonder if he'll swap with me, batter my eyelids ..........

My guess is I won't get to drive it much, unless we've been out and its his turn to drink.

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Absolutely, we live in a town full of Maggots remember, if its a function in town we walk and both drink (close enough to CBD to crawl home), if its out of town, one of us wears the designated drivers hat.

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Thanks Mod's for the shift :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Done a lil digging in ASA/CAPS its the 59th last leggie produced by my reckoning, and the last with option 419=??????

can anyone confirm last leggie build # was EC5W 0500549

actually could be 58th last no listing for 0500537, its the only one missing in the sequence

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Hey Kat, where are you finding out all of this coooool info on your new ride? I would love to run my vin through this ASA/CAPS thingamybob and see what comes up.

Top Bottom