frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
hahaha i know quite a few... and most of the supra owners i've met are girls..

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Just like NSX's, Supra's, RX-7's, all of them look like modern cars. Especially IMHO the RX-7, they could be relaunched today and look like a 2009 car.

Agree with the NSX (favourite car ever) and to an extent the FD. Disagree with the Supra though - just not a fan. I'd rather a 2jz JZX100, to be honest. The JZX100 looks more modern to my eyes than the Supra.

G

Unregistered
Firstly, Merry Christmas OzVr4 Members. I havent logged on for a long time, since i havent fixed up my silver 300zx which i intend to sell and buy a vr4. I started my own mechanical business this year (Phillips Performance )and have been flat out with that. Im doing mechanical repairs and upgrades on performance and european cars . My intention was to buy a vr4 , do a fair bit of mechanical work on it and try to get a bit of business working on vr4's. I love doing the cars that other people dont want to work on. lol. but i need to sell at least one prokect car first.

If there is room for a Vr4 mechanic on the brisbane northside , i was thinking of offering a greatly reduced labour rate for the first few vr4 customers while i familiarise myself with the cars, but thats something to think about in the new year.

Anyway, i thought id share a new dyno chart with you guys.

20122010165.jpg

For those who are going to ask me the mod list.

Rebuilt motor
stock pistons,rods and crank
ARP main and head studs
Cometic 1.6mm head gasket.
Extensive head and manifold port work
Combustion chamber modification and all port matching done
3 in turbo back exhaust
stock turbo housings with GT28RS cores
555cc injectors
Tuned stock ECU
FMIC
HKS air filter
AVCR set to approx 18psi

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
Well im on brisbane's northside - pretty sure you've seen my car in the flesh already on anzac ave ;)

I happen to have some serious need for a mechanic at the moment with some lack of funds, so maybe id be the perfect candidate? It's probably going to involve pulling the gearbox out / opening it up.. that, or the transfer case... could be fun ;)

Also going to need some seals done soon i think.

...and brakes - but they arent so 'vr4-specific'

G

Unregistered
Nice one Josh, yeah i remember your car, it did give me a hard on for vr4's i drove past it today actually. Sounds like the perfect candidate indeed, we'll tee something up for sure

Top Bottom