350z horrible body shop experience

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I seriously do not get how somebody in a company that would have some kind of reputation would even consider doing something like this?! It is like a practical joke gone horribly horribly wrong?

DweedleDum: "Doesn't fit! What do I do?"
DweedleDee: "Use wood screws"
DweedleDum: "Great idea!"

The car looks so hot now though, would be impractical but looks stunning :)

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
What would you do in this car when pot holes and dips in the road present themselves?

The rear bumper looks like it got a love tap in the car park and hasn't been fixed up.

G

Unregistered
I seriously do not get how somebody in a company that would have some kind of reputation would even consider doing something like this?! It is like a practical joke gone horribly horribly wrong?

DweedleDum: "Doesn't fit! What do I do?"
DweedleDee: "Use wood screws"
DweedleDum: "Great idea!"

The car looks so hot now though, would be impractical but looks stunning :)

Yeah, seriously who would use self tappers! At least use button heads, and galvanised ones too so that they don't rust! :p

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
I remember seeing this... and some sick twisted part of me kept reading...

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Looks good.
This sounds silly but it's too low for my liking. Common sense tells me it's on airbags so doesn't stay that low twenty-four seven.
it does stay like and not on bags, it is on coilies

montgomery

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
Mazda Familia GTR
mmm they aint eurolines... are they gulf stiches?

Due to camber and offset , the tyre and rim would never touch the guards.

Trust me , i know this , my mates s14 has 18 x 10 + 9 on the arse end of his car , with a bit of streched tyre , 235 that is , it sits fine , rides fine and doesnt scrape,rub, touch anything but the road.

And its Loooooowwwww too (has no body kit)

Top Bottom