A few Pics From Townsville Cruise

G

Unregistered
Heres a few Pics from the cruise through townsville today.

Mitsubishi Evo by GoughShots, on Flickr

Ford Mustang by GoughShots, on Flickr

350Z by GoughShots, on Flickr

Toyota Supra by GoughShots, on Flickr

Evo 8 by GoughShots, on Flickr

IMG_0777 by GoughShots, on Flickr

Falcon Ute by GoughShots, on Flickr

Camaro by GoughShots, on Flickr

XY GT Falcon by GoughShots, on Flickr

EDIT:thanks for the help with the photos guys.

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
fto with 6A13TT & bf xr6 turbo
check out pics of my fto. good luck with steve! could not come as raining in ingham. maby next time mate

G

Unregistered
Are these photos broken for everyone or just me? is it possible for a mod to fix this?..........fail

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
fto with 6A13TT & bf xr6 turbo
cant see nothing mate. maby resalution to big same happend with mine first up.

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
[noparse]Ok, checked your code, you're not linking to images:

photostream

You'll need to get into the share menu on Flickr and either get the direct link to the .jpg or they give you the bbcode, most likely surrounded by
tags.

http://www.flickr.com/help/photos/#2265887 <-help here

N.B Looks like tapatalk doesn't understand noparse tags and will try and parse them anyway. If you're using tapatalk to view this post, it'll look like I've posted broken image links.

HTH

[/noparse].

G

Unregistered
Thanks guys.I'll see if I can get it jazzed when I get on the computer in a little bit.

JamesGC

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
James
Drive
97 Legnum (COTY)
is that white or pearl white? hard to tell from pics. my bro sent me a new white pfl tow hook cover from nz, but my car is pearl white so doesnt quite match.

6972637001_466688385f_z.jpg

6972629389_1b044d6697_z.jpg

6972630627_b78f5d8e6d_z.jpg

6972631777_f8af1baa92_z.jpg

6826516394_fe3028d4eb_z.jpg

6972634501_ffc32ebba2_z.jpg

6972635371_bda9113fec_z.jpg

G

Unregistered
Yeah it's pearl white, it's such a beautiful color but believe it or not it's often TOO BRIGHT in Townsville to be able to see it.All you see is white glare.Looks awesome in the rain though.

G

Unregistered
Just jumped on the Computer and fixed the broken images.Thanks for the help everyone, I am now slightly less computer illiterate.Thanks for Posting the Images of my Leggy above too mate.

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
That red VI TME with the Advan RGs...

I'd sell something vital for that haha

mfbamba

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Misagh
Drive
1997 Legnum
orange car is a Valiant it has a VE front but they didn't come in two doors. So a VG or VF with a VE front i would say.

G

Unregistered
That GT is an XA, not an XY :)

Nice shots though

Thanks a lot, I know this but still wrote the wrong thing. There was also an XA there in replica Mad Max interceptor guise.Sweet machine.

orange car is a Valiant it has a VE front but they didn't come in two doors. So a VG or VF with a VE front i would say.

It looks a lot like a Valiant and probably may be the same or a similar model to what you describe But this particular car is a U.S model Dodge 440 Dart.

G

Unregistered
Misagh I just checked out your Valiants on google and they are pretty much Identical.Maybe it is only an imitation Dart, it has the Same scoop as the Dodge and he said it was a 440 Dart but maybe its a mish-mash replica. A few people guessed it as a Valiant.Nice car though, I love the bold colours car makers used to roll new cars out with.

mfbamba

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Misagh
Drive
1997 Legnum
wiki says VE shared bonnet and guards with the Dart. So that's where I got it wrong. But 440 Dart shows 4 headlights so your right on replica I would say.

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Ahh yes NUT440, was pretty wild watching him throw it around the Mt Stuart hill climb track all those years ago. Not exactly your stereotypical entrant for such an event.

Top Bottom