A few Pics From Townsville Cruise

G

Unregistered
That would explain it, It may be a Dart GT with a 440 scoop.I cant remember but close inspection looks like it says GT in the stripe on the rear panel.I don't think its as awesome now...lol

G

Unregistered
Ahh yes NUT440, was pretty wild watching him throw it around the Mt Stuart hill climb track all those years ago. Not exactly your stereotypical entrant for such an event.
I didn't think US cars could actually turn a corner?

EDIT: Mt Stuart hill climb was an actual event? or just an unofficial event like it still is now?

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Hill climb was held by Marque Car Club, not sure if it's still happening. Pretty sure they were the mob responsible for that fine stretch of hot mix Mt Stuart now has. Used to live only a few minutes away too which was handy :D Good for tuning too having access to all that big uphill twisty goodness.

G

Unregistered
Hill climb was held by Marque Car Club, not sure if it's still happening. Pretty sure they were the mob responsible for that fine stretch of hot mix Mt Stuart now has. Used to live only a few minutes away too which was handy :D Good for tuning too having access to all that big uphill twisty goodness.

Awesome.As far as I know its not held any more but it would be awesome as an official event.Nice piece of road.

G

Unregistered
Yeah I am.There is a trigger FL Leggie I see every few days with an older bloke driving it and 2 Galants and I think that's it.They aren't members though.What brings you to the Ville? Might have to catch up and give the DSLR a workout.

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
fto with 6A13TT & bf xr6 turbo
the legie fto might see you both down the strand that day too!

G

Unregistered
I'll see what I'm doing,I will have to come down and snap a few shots.

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
orange car is a Valiant it has a VE front but they didn't come in two doors. So a VG or VF with a VE front i would say.

No it isnt a Valiant at all but an imported Dodge Dart, the giveaway is the grill. Its not one that we got here in Australia.

Top Bottom