BCX

Administrator
First Name
Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
1997 MK Triton GLS [6G74 conversion]
2019 i30 N-Line
i'll double check my notes tomorrow, off the top of my head: tps has 4 wires... one is power (taps into 'signal power' from ECU), ground (taps into 'signal ground' from ecu), TPS output goes to PIN 84 on ECU, idle switch goes to pin 87.

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
fto with 6A13TT & bf xr6 turbo
on mine tps has 3 wires and aps has 4 . i have now sorted this problem thanks for your input.
i changed gearbox from auto to manual, but i have still got auto throttle body.

eyad311

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Eyad
Drive
Outlander 2004
Hi Guys ...my name is Eyad and I am from Saudi Arabia

I am swapping 6A13TT into an outlander 2004. for some issue I don't have the transmission ecu (transmission control unit...as some people may call it)

my question (My headache to be honest) here is finding out the ECU of the transmission that will match my engine ECU # (MR409118)
and who could remap or flash any other transmission ecu to work well with my transmission here ?

my english is not so much good, and I hope what I just said is clear enough to be understood.... (My knowledge of ECU is much worst than my English ;-) )

Have a nice day/night to every one

CUMSTI

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Paul
Drive
2000 Legnum Wagon
Sorry Im a newbie here and love this site and my beautiful car. So im just throwing some ideas around having lots of experience at Car Audio and Being an Electronics tec.
Could it have somthing to do with the Current demands of a conventional bulb over an led? Because the YAW System lights up when the computer is telling it to. Now if that lighting system is involved in the dome lighting circuit without tolerance it may stop the circuit altogether. ;)

CUMSTI

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Paul
Drive
2000 Legnum Wagon
Kitty ive just finished building a jaycar boost controller kit and wonder where i need to find my wiring points. i lost page 2 of the guide lol. But i was quite shore it will be the same as fitting any after market unit. TY in advanced!

Top Bottom