Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
No Peter,

Actual Pinouts are now in JPNZ Manuals, Page 118 contains the 26Pin Connector Pinout, so obviously JPNZ have now completed the manual rather than the crap they supplied everyone before claiming to be a manual.

Wahoo, I can sleep at night now rather than doing translations...... would have been nice to know earlier...lol

Wahoo quoting myself............................

Ok so this just means that its still the same crap manual still with only half the translations done..... Really need to clarify this, also need to clarify which Japanese Manual they translated, I'd say the Series 1 - 1996 manual, which won't cover production changes made that we know about.... No wonder this crap drives me crazy at night.....Arrgh

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Yes Travis,

Mine is correct............ Sorry I missed your question...

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Kat, you're MOSTLY correct - the manual almost exclusively covers the Series 1, but there is some Series 2 stuff included. Its a bit confusing, but I spent a couple of days pouring over my copies when I got them and did find that some sections contained updated info while most didn't.

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
It will soon all make sense, I've found that there was a 2002 Mitsubishi Suplemental Manual produced which included complete electrical diagrams and all service bulletins, just waiting on the part # and I'll grab a copy, I'll translate and scan them up for everyone on the site.

Top Bottom