Adelaide photography

Bigfoot

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kenny
Drive
Legnum
Hey guys

I've uploaded a few pictures here and there but never anything really serious.. I'm aware that there are some amazing photographers around the place and on here so I'll admit I'm a bit nervous but I'm still really proud of my work. I'm no professional - just really enjoy what I do and see with a camera.

I'll be organising some shots with a few of our local favourites in the near future. Drop me a line on here or facebook if you want some photos! If you want to see some more pictures (there are car shots too!!!) head over to my facebook page and "like" to keep up to date with the latest I've got - http://www.facebook.com/Heights.Media

Thanks!

1:
Sunset1.jpg

2:
Neko.jpg

3:
15.jpg

4:
8.jpg

5:
QS1.jpg

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
Hey Kenny,

Nice shots mate - love the beach one. Cathedral has a great mood to it too. Been meaning to do some architecture photography myself with my new Tokina 12-24mm f/4.

What sorta gear are you using?

Bigfoot

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kenny
Drive
Legnum
Thanks Andy!

Architecture photography is something I'm still reading up on. I know getting out there and just having a go will help more than a nose in a book but it seems like there is just so much more potential depending on the gear!!

I'm using a nikon D7000 with the stock lens. I recently acquired a Sigma 10-20mm f/4 but I'm not all that familiar with it or it's potential yet. How long have you been doing photography for?

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
Sigma 10-20s are perfect for that sort of thing - good choice. Super super wide, just have to watch out for the weird distortion that can occur, only reason I didnt get one.

I've only been shooting for a year and a half. Looking to get a D7000 myself - great body & prices have plummeted since the D7100 came out. Need bracketing and proper support for older lenses.

Bigfoot

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kenny
Drive
Legnum
Sigma 10-20s are perfect for that sort of thing - good choice. Super super wide, just have to watch out for the weird distortion that can occur, only reason I didnt get one.

I've only been shooting for a year and a half. Looking to get a D7000 myself - great body & prices have plummeted since the D7100 came out. Need bracketing and proper support for older lenses.
Yeah on it's first adventure out I spent more than half the day out trying to figure out what was going so wrong in the shots I had taken so far. Feels so different to my other lens!
This D7000 is the first and only body I have even owned. Figure it's enough for me to not have to upgrade any time soon and has more bells and whistles that I should ever need. Once I learn about them that is haha!

Thanks Taylor. I will have to post up some happy snaps in there too!

Top Bottom