ADR approved fibreglass bonnet

G

Unregistered
BLITS bodykits on the gold coast are making me a legal vented fibreglass bonnet not sure of the total price yet,should be complete in a week and i will post pics when done.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Hi Dave, so who do you work for mate? 5 posts in and your spamming all your new purchases... makes me think nasty thoughts...

G

Unregistered
Hey there dudes just thought i would let yawl know of the new parts out there, definately no sales rep here. I am a Directional Driller who is into mostly mitsi's,although i just got the missus a M35 stagea and it is so nice i nearly converted to nissanism.

G

Unregistered
Cool, which style of vents are you getting?
Hey there mate the vents are copied of the carbon fibre seibon galant bonnet .I tried to bring one in but too many dramas so blits said they would do a one off,but if more people are keen they will keep the mold,just have to wait and see what the final price will be.

G

Unregistered
So where is this ADR FPR Bonnet? Cost? Pics?
Should be ready in a week or two as they have been making it for about 3 months now, as for the price not quite sure yet but will be over a grand easy.Iwill post pics and prices as soon as its done.

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
A fibre glass bonnet for $1k+? Even if they are approved, no thanks!

G

Unregistered
A fibre glass bonnet for $1k+? Even if they are approved, no thanks!

Yeah i'm only doing it because its an insurace job and a factory one was $900 anyway so its not going to cost me that much and no defects is a bonus.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
I hope like buggery that they're moulding off a series two bonnet then?

Keep us updated Dave.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
lol steve, you and your serious two bonnet, your such as series-ist

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Before I got my Carbon bonnet I contacted Seibon about importing one from them, they said it'd cost more to ship than to actually purchase it!

Top Bottom