All Japan Day events along East Coast - organisers needed

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Hi guys,

I'm very deliberately posting this here so I don't end up bombarded by 15 year olds who think they can run things...

Our very first all Japan Day in SA was a massive success, and so I'm after someone from Qld, NSW and Vic to help us investigate the possibility of running similar shows on the east cost.

The AJD committee in Adelaide would handle all the entries (and quality control!) and possibly send one rep over for each event - we just need a small team of volunteers and to help and an event organiser to be the "go to" person on the day.

It is designed to be as easy for organisers as possible - it really isn't that hard to do. Have a read of the website and you'll get the general gist of it. PM me if you want to be involved.

www.alljapanday.com.au

G

Unregistered
I'd be interested in helping out as well, just let me know what you need and when you need it and I'll make sure I'm available.

Cheers,
Kris

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
i'd help out too as long as it doesn't interfere with my work :) coz at the moment, i can't really take out any leave...

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Hi Lee,

Sorry been flat out with other projects. Let's get something happening :)

Give me a buzz today and we'll chat. I'd say that I'll call you, but chances are I'll forget lol.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Ok, I'm on the hunt for a QLD venue so if anyone knows of a park in between Brisbane and Gold Coast that could fit 300 cars in it and that the council would let us hire let me know!

I'm hoping to find somewhere in Redlands Bay/Cleveland so that it's close to the water and there are some nice roads on the way there.

If I can't find somewhere there, I guess somewhere in Logan will have to do. Maybe somewhere further west (but still on the southside)?

cheers

Lee

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Lots of car events held at the Cleveland Show Ground. Also you should have received a reply to your PM to me about Redland Bay area.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Hey Lee,

When is this planned for?

Top Bottom