ALL JAPAN DAY IS GO!

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
lol, I am pretty sure it was the owner himself. I went over to say hi about 2 mins after he got there and it was already in there.
If you knew George this wouldn't seem odd at all, on the day he tuned the telle into SBS and there was greek music playing, he turned to an old couple and said "yeah, thats it. Now I am ready for sex" lmfao

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
Great pics guys, I can't believe Joel's Leggy looked clean :p (and sweet with those rims, bit better than the Territry rims :p )
By the time I realised it wasn't gunna rain again mine was too dry to chamios :(
Fantastic to see a few VR-4's there I think there was mine and 3 or 4 Leggies. Some really sweet old rides though.Joel, GT George had the drift on the telle he jammed in the engine bay, lol. Think he will do anything to draw a crowd, lmao
Really high praise to the organisers and the weather gods, they could have much crueler.
See ya all, and then some next year :)

My car is generally clean ya jerk! :p

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
My car is generally clean ya jerk! :p

It's true I am a jerk, however, I have only seen ya car twice and it was filthy lol

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
See everyone said this was too expensive?? Ex Sinergy RS260. This guy bought it for full money and is in love

96.jpg

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Looks like it was a good day, always asking for rain though having it near anzac day! Thanks to those providing pics, looks like some nice vehicles there, besides the vr4s ;)

Is that gt autosound car functional yet or still issues??

G

Unregistered
twas a great day apart from the fact that i thought it would be a good idea to wear my old shoes as it was raining...not being smart enough to put two and two together (old shoes + rain = wet feet!) LOL! so i spent the entire day with wet/cold socks & feet.

oh, and kristians little civic is sooo much fun to drive! well, apart from squeezing my manly arse into that bucket seat! eeek

Top Bottom