All Japan Day pics 2012

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
That's me trying not to run over the doosh that was laying just in front of me! lol

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
That is a really nice shot! Your car is looking sooo much better, the colour is awesome! Where did you get the bonnet from?

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
It looks lower with my fat ass in it haha. I got the bonnet from Matt's wreck.

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
That is a damn good shot, the dude that took it got a shot of just about every car there except mine lol :p

Jase

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jase
Drive
1998 Mitsubish Legnum VR4 - Type S FL
IMG_0422.jpg

Hey Steve,

Are your front driver and passenger windows tinted, is so, what tint are they? They almost look factory like the privacy glass?

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Privacy tint is about 18% Jase, it's illegal but it matches perfectly. I recently had 18% on mine and it matches the privacy glass well

Jase

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jase
Drive
Privacy tint is about 18% Jase, it's illegal but it matches perfectly. I recently had 18% on mine and it matches the privacy glass well

I can't believe it, it looks identical to the privacy !!

I was just flicking through the photo's and just noticed yours as well, looks good and factory like.

Defiantly be interested and do this to mine, where did you get yours done Jon, if you don't mind me asking.

Xoxide

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Reece
Drive
'98 Legnum
Your car is looking mean as hell Jon. I never would have picked it as the same beaten up blue one as before.

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
I can't find the pics on his site. Anyone got links?

google search ALLJAPANDAY and it comes up under flicker images, however there is none of your car either Steve, seems he left us out :(

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
Hey Steve,

Are your front driver and passenger windows tinted, is so, what tint are they? They almost look factory like the privacy glass?
Luckily none of my windows were privacy glass. So I just got all windows (except the windshield) in 35% tint. It used to be the darkest legal tint you could get. Don't know what the laws are now but I've never had a problem with cops and tinting.

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
It must be the angle of the photo that makes it look so freaking dark Steve, looking at the other windows it's quite light.
Jase, I can get real good quality tint done very cheap. Message me for the dudes number.

As for legalities, up until Jan '11 it was only legal to have 35% on the rear windows. The new laws allow to have all rear and side windows 35%.

Jase

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jase
Drive
It must be the angle of the photo that makes it look so freaking dark Steve, looking at the other windows it's quite light.
Jase, I can get real good quality tint done very cheap. Message me for the dudes number.

As for legalities, up until Jan '11 it was only legal to have 35% on the rear windows. The new laws allow to have all rear and side windows 35%.

Yeh it does look dark !!

Thanks Jon, I'd love to get the front driver and passenger done to match the other privacy windows, love your connections :)

Thanks heaps.

Top Bottom