All Japan Day pics 2012

ECfiveA

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mathew
Drive
97 Galant VR4
I'm devo I didn't make it out there for a look, got stuck helping my sister move house. The car looks good Jon, I like what you did with the bonnet.

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Thanks man. There is silicon coming through already so as soon as there is a FL bonnet available it's gone I thinks

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
That Trueno is so good.

I went for a ride in that widebody Celica before Matt made it widebody, it is ridiculous. SR20DET in it making pant-shitting rwkw and the car weighs under a tonne, awesome.

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Looks like some more pics up on AJD website, our cars didnt get any lovin by the looks of it :(

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
It usually takes a while for all the photos to be updated. Check again in a day or so.

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
It completely dominates, stole the record from SKR a couple of rounds ago. Was impressive to say the least at World Time Attack too!

ECfiveA

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mathew
Drive
97 Galant VR4
^Really! don't get me started with him and morpowa, they are one of my customers at work and they are the dodgiest workshop going. Simon doesn't do much with the business other than act like a spoiled brat. I will admit that 180 is well setup though.(I think its podlewski)

Top Bottom