Status
Not open for further replies.

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
hi guys. its been a long tiime posting something here.

Ever since i sold my car, i have severe withdraw symptoms. i thought it would go away but it is getting worse. especially when i need to overtake... or when ever i see some young korean juvinile strathfield with testbook example of ricer.

Looking to buy a another car next year. i need leather and sunroof, need space (three kids) and oh yes.. a turbo or TWO... yum yum..

budget? under 20k's.

any suggestions?

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
I get to drive allot of different and expensive cars at work, and seriously, our VR4's are amazing cars in comparison. For 15k you could have a stunner of a Legnum, why would you look at anything else?

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
What they said. I don't think anything else will compare

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Jono, buy my Grandpa. In good condition, leather, twin-turbo, but no sunroof :-(

Only $5000 dude!!

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
its pretty hard to squeeze 3 kids in the back of Legnum's, you can do it but its really tight. Even so, nothing really competes with it under $20,000, not if you want turbo.

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Don't get an M35 Stagea man haha.
Trust me, i've been there, done that.
Heavy like shit, weak gearbox, fuel-thirsty and lack of aftermarket support make it a very tiresome and boring investment.

Comfortable and spacious but it makes you feel like you're driving a Honda Odyssey.

-T8-

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tate
Drive
WRX CSE5, 7g galant
Forester gt?? Caldina?? Will smash ricers, comes in leather, optional sunroof..
Does it hav to b a wagon? Legnum is such good value tho..

Jimmy_EC5W

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
1998 Pearl White Legnum, Atlas Grey VN SS
Liberty Wagon - most are pretty quick and nimble. But otherwise, you cant beat a legnum!

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
Heavy like shit, weak gearbox, fuel-thirsty and lack of aftermarket support make it a very tiresome and boring investment.

C'mon Dimi! The VR-4s aint that bad!

Jono, if it has to be turbo, then you're probably looking at something like the Liberty GT or Mazda6 MPS.

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
Don't get an M35 Stagea man haha.
Trust me, i've been there, done that.

Comfortable and spacious but it makes you feel like you're driving a Honda Odyssey.

MG_0087%20copy.jpg

Did someone say Odyssey? :D

Anybody importing the S170 Toyota Crown wagons yet? Spacious with 1JZ-GTE goodness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom