any chance on another dyno day

G

Unregistered
title says it all .
any chance we can jump onto some one else's dyno day . like the last one , would be good to see a few people out . and see if a few small mods here and there have done much of a differance ... would any one else be keen

G

Unregistered
Jumping onto someone elses Dyno Day is easier than it sounds. It worked with AussieMagna because I used to be a member and knew some of the guys.

I've been thinking about trying to organise one but it wouldn't be for a while, plus trying to generate interest here is difficult and will need to invite other forums to make up the numbers.

If your that keen, keep your eyes peeled on other forums and see what pops up.

G

Unregistered
im not that stress'd . i can take mine across the road. and get the 4x4 guys to run it up for me . but i wanted to see other people and their cars and make 1/2 a day out of it

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
I'm part of another non car specific club. They may be up for a dyno day in the near future.

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
The SAUWA dyno day is on for December the 13th. Entry is $50 and there are ten dyno spots still open.

"We'd like to make this a big event seeing as it's the last for the year, so if you know other people or clubs that might be interested (doesn't have to be Skyline) then please feel free to invite them. If you would like to know anything further please just post it up and ill see if I or someone else can get the answer."
- Paul Cornes, SAUWA President

It is happening at Autoworx in Wangara so it is a 4wd dyno (For all the GT-R's, GTS-4's, Stags... and possibly Legnums? :p)

Here's a link.
http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Sauwa-Dyno-Day-Autoworx-t297948.html

There will also be prizes for biggest hp and biggest hp from a 2.5L engine (not that you have a chance up against the RB boys! :p)

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
i woulda been keen but going in for a tune on wednesday so ill be getting a figure then anyway. and yeh theres no chance wed ever win hp contests haha. madhav is our only only hope...

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
I'm definitely in Perth, so I might be in if anyone else is coming! (don't want to be alone between all those Nissans):D

G

Unregistered
Thanks for the heads up Lachlan, been waiting for something like that, but of course being around xmas and just coming back from a trip I don't think I'll have the spare cash.

Will try and hobble some together :)

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
We should make a brake contest Stephen =)

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
It's alright Tom, there's a BMW going!

And Stephen, it's only $50 ;)

And don't worry I'll park my not so scary (or powerful) Nissan next to you guys!

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
My car is not even close to what these guys make, 300kw atw is like what ur grandmas car has to what I've seen on skylines australia website.... I'm supposedly getting a tune this week, gearbox install is done.

Edit: I just checked the link, I may actually be able to make this? Will hopefully find out within a couple of days..

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
i would have been keen if everyone else was heading out but that time is pretty much an impossibility to get off work unfortunately.

hopefully we can get a couple of cars out there to fly the flag :)

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
hopefully we can get a couple of cars out there to fly the flag :)

Yeah that would be great as I'll miss the cruise again... all my goodies will be on the car next Thursday, until then I'll drive around Karratha with my Aurion Sportivo (not a bad car actually, but no engine noise what so ever!!! not even at 6500rpm!)

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
All the spots are gone guys! On the up side I'll be the most powerful R34 there :p

G

Unregistered
boooo -.- finaly chekt forums and i missed out . sad panda

G

Unregistered
SAUWA may end up having another one some time soon, seems to be a few people that wanted in but missed out, so keep an eye on the forums for another event.

G

Unregistered
=.= well that doesnt help me this weekend . wondering if i should jsut rock up and hope for an opening at the end

Top Bottom