Any fitness guys on here???

casuarina26

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Phil
Drive
2010 Skoda Octavia vRS 125TDI, 02 Hyundai Elantra
Galant was been Sold
Well done Brad, keep up the good work. I to have to watch my weight & blood pressure.

swift5_8

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tomas
Drive
Current: Legnum, Datsun 260z x 3
Past: 180sx, gti-r sold R32 GTS4, 1972 Restored Celica
good stuff mate.

i've currently started a protein diet and in the first week i lost 1.9kgs and in the 2nd week i lost 1.6kgs, am yet to weigh in for my 3rd week but suspect about another 1kg or so. the first 3 days are pretty hard but once u get past those, its relatively easy to maintain the diet and food intake, and its also a maintainence program as well so even though you lose weight (you only lose weight until you hit ur ideal kg) you then start the maintainence side of the diet and eating regularly but the weight stays off. not only have I lost weight, but ive leaned out as well so muscle tone/definition is starting to show! I'm currently on 78.1kgs (morning weigh in, underwear only) and thats the first time i've been under 80kg since i was 20yrs old (am no 26), i normally hover around the 83-85kg, but did get as high as 98kg at one stage! I am by no means skinny and am only 5'10" tall so not tall and lanky. I've got a tiny amount of abdominal "flab" left and then its continuing on with muscle/weight gain...doing pretty well so far.

Could i ask what is this protein diet?

I hit 90KG and it has freaked me out, started doing muay thai 3-4 days per week ( the hardest work out i have ever done ) I used to cycle to work and run alot plus weights but i have stoped for 2 years and the flab just sneaked up on me.
I like muay thai and want to continue but i dont know a good diet to loose weight and then a decent diet to keep wieght off.
So hence i would love dind out about this protein diet. Please :)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I've lost over 10kgs in the past 2 weeks.

Should have my wisdom teeth out more often......

casuarina26

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Phil
Drive
2010 Skoda Octavia vRS 125TDI, 02 Hyundai Elantra
Galant was been Sold
I dont think so, not with the pain you have been thru the last couple of weeks lol

low+vr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Michael
Drive
2000 VR4 Legnum MT
I weighed 72kg at school (three years ago) now i weigh 102kg. Have been lifting weights since then. Bench, deadlifts, squats etc etc. Completely changed my diet since then. Can also run 11k in under an 50 mins. Probably need to do abit more cutting but just love being able to fill out a shirt as apposed to the ultra fitness guys who look malnourished in a shirt lol

hozza

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nathan
Drive
97 COTY manual legnum.(gone)
96 GTO MR
S13 silvia
Weighed 65 at school also three years ago, now weigh 72 lol. Go to the gym 4 times a week and do cardio twice a week on top of that. Wishing I had gains like yours. :(

low+vr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Michael
Drive
2000 VR4 Legnum MT
Weighed 65 at school also three years ago, now weigh 72 lol. Go to the gym 4 times a week and do cardio twice a week on top of that. Wishing I had gains like yours. :(

Thanks Steve and if i was going to give any advice i would say eat heaps! (i eat 6 small meals a day) and short, high intensity weight sessions. All depends on what look you are going for really. Happy to answer any questions

G

Unregistered
In the past 4 weeks I've lost 5.7kg of fat, put 1.2kg of muscle on and shaved off 6.9% body fat. So pumped, and for the first time since I was about 6 or 7yrs old, I've got the start of decent abs, chest and arms! Might not be anything exciting for some, but for someone who's always been "podgy" and never been able to break the shackles, I'm stoked!

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
That's some pretty impressive losses and gains. 5.7kgs in 4 weeks is doable. But putting on 4.2kgs of muscle, certainly not. How did you test?

G

Unregistered
That's some pretty impressive losses and gains. 5.7kgs in 4 weeks is doable. But putting on 4.2kgs of muscle, certainly not. How did you test?
gah stupid phone, i was typing while driving and didnt see it. i meant 1.2kg.

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
Oh that makes sense. Good work. What have you been doing differently, just hitting the gym hard?

Top Bottom