Any problems with steering racks- can help

G

Unregistered
Well I do not know where to put this, do not know it' even "legal". Please move it to correct place. I believe it might help someone if he has a problem with his rack.
I have few steering racks for RHD EC5A/W, can give them for next to nothing (just packing, fuel-2x50km and shipment costs) as I do not need them anymore- they are fine and working well. Do not need them anymore as cars have been converted to LHD. The only problem is, that racks are in Europe now.

G

Unregistered
Well I do not know where to put this, do not know it' even "legal". Please move it to correct place. I believe it might help someone if he has a problem with his rack.
I have few steering racks for RHD EC5A/W, can give them for next to nothing (just packing, fuel-2x50km and shipment costs) as I do not need them anymore- they are fine and working well. Do not need them anymore as cars have been converted to LHD. The only problem is, that racks are in Europe now.

yeah mate i need a rack ! how long have they been sitting around ? how can i get them here and how much ? lol

G

Unregistered
For now I have only 2 left, 2 are promised on afternoon to England. You can pick, there is 1998 97kkm, 1999 101kkm, 2000 56kkm, 2001 131kkm as I do not know if you care about the year of manufacture- they seem to be the same parts but I am not an expert.
What is with you rack? sealings or just gone wild? if that second you can have one. I suppose I have to ask post/DHL or whatever first how much will that cost, my costs will be covered easy with 20euro and I hope that for about 40-50euro we can send it thru.
Just wait, maybe someone else needs one so I can like send both to you and you can deal with it from that point on. I can post some photos but first on 27th february, really busy right now do not have time yet to drive there.
And mate, it is gonna be just the rack, without pinions, rubber and stuff to reduce weight to minimum, will left however all the pipes mounted as they do not carry that much weight.

G

Unregistered
For now I have only 2 left, 2 are promised on afternoon to England. You can pick, there is 1998 97kkm, 1999 101kkm, 2000 56kkm, 2001 131kkm as I do not know if you care about the year of manufacture- they seem to be the same parts but I am not an expert.
What is with you rack? sealings or just gone wild? if that second you can have one. I suppose I have to ask post/DHL or whatever first how much will that cost, my costs will be covered easy with 20euro and I hope that for about 40-50euro we can send it thru.
Just wait, maybe someone else needs one so I can like send both to you and you can deal with it from that point on. I can post some photos but first on 27th february, really busy right now do not have time yet to drive there.
And mate, it is gonna be just the rack, without pinions, rubber and stuff to reduce weight to minimum, will left however all the pipes mounted as they do not carry that much weight.

okay well see what happens hey ,, i have to get myne reco so they need most of the parts to match em up with so ill probly just use myne mate thanks any way

kinkyafro

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Rich
Drive
Galant VR4 PFL Type-S

I'm after a RHD steering rack and I'm already in Europe(UK) PMing you now.

G

Unregistered
i will give you all some photos of them tomorrow evening GMT

G

Unregistered
Here is a pictre. one has been dismounted as it shows, concerns the pipes only, I have them somewhere. needed to do so to avoid engine removing. anyways I have these 2 and one more is also there, just have to look for it little bit longer than I can at the moment. i could ask my friend to give me one more as he does need his anymore.

Top Bottom