Anyone Here Into Physical Training?

G

Unregistered
Hey guys, at the risk of sounding like a self absorbed Mirror man who hits the gym to use the mirrors once every 2 weeks, I thought I would ask if there was anyone else here who was into a bit of good old fashion PT. I have just started training again after just over 12 months recovery form 3 major shoulder operations, 2 on my left and 1 on my right. I though it might be a good place to share any secret workouts that might be working for you or recommend any supplements or anything you are on, and to talk about how hardcore and bad ass our different muscle groups look in the mirror haha, just shit stirring with the last one. If your into that sort of stuff jump on and let us know, I am just starting one of those "Body Transformations all the cool kids seem to be doing these days and It's actually feeling pretty good, plus I need to be in shape to do my Job or I will get the boot haha (Rifleman) I tell you its hard after what I have been through but there is nothing like over coming a challenge and this is about as big of a physical one as I can imagine facing myself.

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
I have been getting into the gym and fitness of late. Was always pretty sporty as a kid but once I started uni didnt have any time for it really. Now I am working I have plenty of time for it lol.
Main goal has been to put on some size as I am like 6'6 and skinny. Managed to overtake most of my gym friends in terms of weight now although still look pretty skinny because filling out 6'6 is not easy haha. Getting there though. I generally go to the gym 4-5 times a week now with mainly compound lifts followed by isolations moves. Working quite well so far, only been at it about 4months though.

Requested

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joshua
Drive
1996 Toyota Soarer GT-L vvti x2, Legnum S2
Ive been training for about 5 years (last 3yrs properly). Looking forward to uni finishing so I can get into cutting, need to get my body/fat % down so I can show the girls that sexy 6 pac :LOL:

G

Unregistered
I have recently started a new 'Strength and Conditioning' program, written by a Warrant Officer in the SAS for people looking to go for SAS Selection. Definitely a bit of a body shock, but an awesome program, its pretty intense but it definitely works.
As an example, me and a mate who are both recovering from shoulder Recos started about 5 weeks ago, and with daily cardio and while taking shredding supplements still put on over 3kgs each and gained a tonne off endurance and strength.
If anyone is interested in a really well made and very involving workout that is something different that actually works your while body, I can put it up here for you to copy and have a crack at.

Also, in other news, visit the app store on your smart phones and download the app 'steel abs A6W' its a six week an program that starts off easy and intensifies, Me and a few guts at work are getting sweet results very quickly from it and I would recommend it to everyone.

End sales pitch lol.

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
lets-get-physical-sweet-16-theme.jpg

Abusive

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 Legnum
In your endo.

I would be interested in that program please Mitch, PM it to me if you like, or just throw it on here. Thanks.
I've been thinking about grabbing a cert 4 in personal training, not sure just yet.

G

Unregistered
What's your email address I will send it to you.

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
What's your diet like with this program? Because if your diet isn't the best, the gains will be minimal.

G

Unregistered
Yeah my diet is definitely a killer.

I usually have a Shake for breakfast (As In a Protein/cutting shake)

A Tuna wrap or Half a can of Big and Chunky soup for lunch (the big and chunky soups are actually good for you. A tonne of protein, 99% Fat free,5 serves of vegetables in a can, little to no sugar)

Dinner I try to have a chicken or red meat dish with some salad or veggies.

I normally snack on rice cakes, but at home I always end up eating Milo/biscuits/cupcakes/cake etc haha.

Abusive

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 Legnum
Nah mate, not up there yet, Gill's mum passed and things have been put on the backburner. Trying to sort out a bit of a career change before we do. Making family a bit more of a priority, funny how things can change overnight. I'll pm you that e-mail address.

Thanks man.

TypeS

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Jamie
Drive
Legnum VR4 Type S, 1979 Toyota Celica Modded
Anyone tried the Convict Conditioning training? Not to build muscle like the hulk but crazy strength...think tearing a chain link fence or hand cuffs strong. Takes 12 months to complete tho...not sure if I have that kind of motivation lol

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
Listened to an awesome podcast which has changed my entire view on food.

http://joeroganexp.j...synpro.com/irss
JRE #275 - Dave Asprey

Dave Asprey went from some fat college dude weighing in at 135kg and dropped to 90kg with no exercise and consuming 4500 calories a day.
He ignored calorie counting and looked at how our bodies behave when given food at certain phases of the day/after exercise. He pretty much focuses on everything being fresh and the reason for everyone getting fat in recent decades is due to everything being processed. Our bodies don't know what to do with all these complex fats and toxins, so it messes with our metabolism.

Way too much for me to sum up, you need to listen to the podcast.

Here's his website and the result of 4500 calories a day with no exercise.
http://www.bulletpro...hor/daveasprey/

dave_abs_manila-217x300.jpg

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
No excersize hey. Hmmm, might have to listen/check that out. Here I am excersizing 5 nights a week like a sucker

Tell me, does anyone suffer from headaches whilst working out? I have been getting them a bit over the last couple of weeks. Usually only half way into a session. Has been cutting my sessions short.

Top Bottom