Auto gearbox issues

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Or keep an eye out for auto gearsticks that have come up on here. Just buy the unit & take off what you want.

G

Unregistered
Couldn't find thread for this. I have a auto transmission. The little bits of plastic that cover the transmission when you shift are brocken. So you can look straight down into the gear box. Looks crap. Where can i find new ones. Is there any other options?
considering the gearbox (transmission) is in the engine bay, looking down from inside the car might be a little difficult. lol.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
considering the gearbox (transmission) is in the engine bay, looking down from inside the car might be a little difficult. lol.

I put my ears to the gap to see if I could hear anything crunchy or grinding but all I heard was a voice saying "Whos your daddy"

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
Or keep an eye out for auto gearsticks that have come up on here. Just buy the unit & take off what you want.

yeah I have one for sale for $150. Probably a bit pricey for the gate you need, given that I am selling the whole gearstick and chrome surround.

This is it:
IMG_0327.JPG

Top Bottom