Best place to get wheel Balance/Alignment

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
hey fellas.. as stated above.. where in Brisbane can I/we get PROPER wheel balance & alignment?

non of the K-Mart, Bob Jane workshops.. no offence to those who likes any of those workshops.. I've been to several beaurepaires & K-Mart (where I got my tyres from) and their service aren't much different or better..

so it can be anywhere in brisbane radius of 50km's from the CBD.. also cost wise.. I wouldn't mind paying $100 for a proper wheel balance / alignment..

Donkay

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Don
Drive
Mitsubishi RVR
One of my Mechanics over at Oxley Area (next to Bunnings)

Oxley Auto Repairs, but contact me...that way I can sort of tell him you're a VIP to me... but he pretty much took my car up and down the hoist 4times to get the wheel allignment right

so he pretty much adjusted it, drove it, didn't like it, and repeat x4, don't know if that's good enough for you Christian?

Either that or one of my mates over at, yes, you named it, Beaurepairs Macgregor, but Saturday arvo is the best, as he lives on Tyres and Allignment work, I mentioned Saturday arvo is the fact that you could give him the whole arvo for him to work on your allignment

(buy my HID Christian, you know you want it! haha)

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
fulcrum gets my vote (kev's too i bet lol)

theyre very good and know theyre stuff

Neal Lowe does comprehensive alignments too...unsure of cost though

wesleyong

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
Lancer wagon 4G93T / 1999 Legnum VR-4
Try:
All about suspension and steering
Stuart Black is the manager, on Moss St in Slacks Creek.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Wes, I know that shop.. my dad takes his customer's car there sometimes..

have you taken your car there in the past?

wesleyong

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
Lancer wagon 4G93T / 1999 Legnum VR-4
Yeah I have, for bushing inspections, various boots, bushes and stuff... They seem trustworthy and know their stuff.

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
I got really good service at the Pedders at Southport suprisingly last time i got a wheel alignment. The manager owned an EVO and was into Mitsi's in general, even knew what a VR4 was. He also fixed up a massive toe problem i had that Bridgestone obviously ignored when i went to them a few weeks before, AND best of all, he said that that OZVR4 members will get the trade price on alignments. Can't remember off the top off my head how much it was but mention you are part of the club for a discount.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Fulcrum man!!! Gee why do you ask!! ha ha ha

Top Bottom