black + legnum + recaro's + momo + type s + 2001

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
99% sure it doesn't have a sunroof though. best news, they are 2km away from my work, so I'll pop in tomorrow and have a perv if it is there, the auction photo's are clearly from japan but dunno if it has landed yet.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Mitsubishi/auction-141089649/k-870474.htm

Something interesting, it doesn't have VR-4 badges on it, and it almost looks like it has 2.4 viento gdi badging on the back, but perhaps it is just a light reflection?

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
ohh and most importantly, you guys can't have it hahahahaha!

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
no one would want it with 100,000kms on the clock anyway!

You can keep your high km clapped out Legnums Brad! lol

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
But are YOU going to buy it, Brad? No, that's what I thought. So, mmm, STFU? ;) *smiles sweetly*

In all seriousness though, you need a new set of Recaros, don't you?? :ROFLMAO:

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
J-Spec Vr-4 1990, 2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S
black leggie

AH! Got one and with a sun roof :)

Now if only I can get it on the road :mad:

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
it would have the nice suede recaro's, but I've got my evo 6.5 recaro's with black suede and red patterning which look even cooler :DAs for the higher km's, I don't care, there are a few in the uk that have got over 250,000km on them

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
nahh, already got a spare drivers seat which I intend to make a base for so I can sit on my Legnum seat and control my Logitech G25 and have fun in GTR2

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
If i remember correct the 2.4's are 4 cylinder aren't they, i heard they had good economy and also reasonable power??

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
hmmm, I don't like them.They need 98 or higher octane, compared to the n/a 6a13 which will run happily on 91 octane. The 6a13 is rated at 129kw @ 5500rpm and 230nm @4500rpm while the 4g64 is 121kw @5250rpm and 230nm @ 3500rpm. So as you can see the 4g64 pulls a little harder at lower rpm and runs out of puff earlier.As for fuel economy, I normally get 30-35mpg in my 6a13 4wd manual using 91, one of the guys in england has a 4g64 2wd auto, uses 98 octane and gets 35-38mpg, so not much better than me.Personally I wouldn't get one because they are a big 4 cylinder that is rough, especially at high rpm, and the gdi fuel pump is worth $3000 and they do fail regularly.

Top Bottom